What will u do with him if u r me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uthaiwit

03-12-2013

today i play in proving ground match and that was my first time so
im noob
in second game i use varus in proving ground but i never play him before
so im noob again
but someone that my old friend report me
and he always do something bad to me in facebook too
comment "go to hell man"
or "u r just a trash stop fking around man"
and more
i really hate him
then in my first time in lol
my friend invite me to summoner map
and i go bot with him and i drawn first blood in my first game in pvp mode
but when mana was run out so i go back to base but he stop push bot by use his werewick
and he was dead by taric's stun
and said "u only watch my dead"
then when my other friend said "all mid"
so then i go mid
and when i go mid i help them from dead but they still can't escape from our enemy team
all dead
then that man said "u made everyone dead fk"
and we lost
after game he said
"stop play this game and go to hell"
and of course that he will report me

what will u do with him if u r me right now and in that time?

laxjoh

03-12-2013

If it bothers you that much, stop playing with him. I don't care if it's my friend or the president of a country. I play the game to have fun and to get better at the game. if he wants to criticize, he better have good advice or good constructive criticism. I personally don't care if it's said harshly or nicely but if they make you feel mad/sad/rage then stop playing with them and tell them to **** off. No one has the right to talk to you that way and ruin your enjoyment of the game. Also, he doesn't sound a half-decent player at all and I myself am very bad at this game so it doesn't say much about his skills. Just ignore him and avoid playing with him if he bothers you that much. What he does is pure harassment and it can get him banned.

Dotayy

03-12-2013

LOL looks like he is just blaming you because you are worse than him and he isnt any good. Just relax and play with random people instead of with him. And no one cares if they lose ARAM most people who play it play so much that they dont even get any gold for winning or losing.