Troll Picks and Game Dodging (Ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gourlami

03-12-2013

Summoners,

I have been playing ranked for the latter part of season 2 and now season 3. Every single game I play ends up in arguments within the team over which role they wish to fulfil, usually resulting in troll picks, bad team composition and another loss. Usually this occurs as the people higher up the rating list pull pick order rank and take whatever they want. Sure I accept this, its how the game works, but a lot of others do not and choose a champion to fulfil a role that has already been taken.

I post this to ask Riot whether there can be a system put in place to report trolls in the champ select screen as they destroy the game before it even begins, forcing you into at least 20 minutes waste of time and a loss.

In addition, the ability to dodge a game is very limited, the first one being a 5 minute ban, the second is longer, is there any changing this on account of trolls or any way of better controlling the time wasters by kicking them out of the champion select lobby?

Thanks,

Gourlami

Hilladakilla

03-12-2013

Seriously^ all of this.
Why am I getting punished by 30 minute wait times when I'm trying to preserve the crappy ranking I have because I get stuck with trolls and people who don't play as a team?
I hope they have some kind of response to this because I am on my last nerve with this.

OreIsan

03-12-2013

It's so fkn gay when they do that in your promo game series and then you instalose one of your three games because you're either forced to dodge or waste time. It's really unfair and riot needs to fix it for those of us who are trying to move up leagues

Robotiny

03-12-2013

Pick order should trump all.

Would solve everything.