I don't understand this , permaban because of **** team ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naelus

03-12-2013

Are u kidding me ? 1/13 in ranked is acceptable ? dc in early and come back after for be 1/7 that's acceptable ? tell me plz if ur answer good ill respect this game and ill honor the summoner code

KnightxSScarlett

03-12-2013

Sometimes bad games happen. Sometimes you get stomped on and never recover. Sometimes your internet screws up or bugsplat at the start of the game. Come back, your lane is 4 levels higher and they just dive you over and over again for easy kills.

These things happen, accept them and move on.

Elsabet

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotayy View Post
Then you get reported for not communicating with the team.
And you deserve it. If you can't talk without flaming, go invent and then play another game, such as Flame Wars, or Screaming Children from Hell.

laxjoh

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naelus View Post
Are u kidding me ? 1/13 in ranked is acceptable ? dc in early and come back after for be 1/7 that's acceptable ? tell me plz if ur answer good ill respect this game and ill honor the summoner code
It's acceptable in the sense that it's not bannable to go 1/13. You see, 90% of the players do not start the game intending to feed/troll/rage. These things happen due to stress and the inability of your brain dealing with the stress as it is a video game based on pure stimulus that is far out of your control. This causes people to play more poorly if they are flustered. YOU raging at THEM only makes it worse. If you at least help them/encourage them, maybe they might have pulled together with their teammates at their backs

Also, DC's happen that is out of your control. My Internet is amazing, super fast and I rarely lose connection. However, there have been ranked games where my Internet just suddenly stops working for absolutely no reason for HOURS. Of course I keep trying to come back. If I cannot, I make a post on the forums the next day hoping the guys in that game reads it so they can read my apology. **** happens. You best grow up and understand that most things in this world are out of your control. The only thing you can control is not even your own emotions. But you can definitely control how you act/react/behave.

Magravan

03-12-2013

Being a decent Person > Being a decent Player. If you are getting flame baited, recognize it for what it is, ignore it, and report them for harrassment if appropriate.