I don't understand this , permaban because of **** team ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naelus

03-11-2013

Hi , *i'm not american , i'm french *

I've got a problem in this game , in all the game *ranked* there are a lot of tard guy and when
they fed the enemies all the team say *guy its ur fault* and everyone said */all report my team* , result , everyone get a lots of report and that's a free ban , and then in my last game in this account the game of the permaban , i picked sion *jungle* and then in early game my mid was disconnected for 10 min when the mid came back , he died every minute , and the bot was feeeeeeeeeeding , top lane was nice , and i honored him because he stayed nice in this game and he didnt fed .
The score final was
2/8 adc(67cs) 2/8 supp , me 2/3 , top 6/4 , mid 1/7 and mid and bot said , Sion its your fault , i will report you , enjoy the ban ? why ? the mid was underleveled because of the dc the bot was very bad , and its my fault , lmao , if you play alone you will hate this game , there are too much tard , and they make me furious , and when i flame , *reported*
I hate this , my summoner stats http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23224564

laxjoh

03-12-2013

Judging from how you conducted yourself in this post alone, I'd say what got you banned is verbal abuse/negative attitude/harassment. Am I right or am I right? If so, then unfortunately (no matter how skilled you are) you will get the ban and it will be well deserved.

naelus

03-12-2013

Man , the tribunal don't care of your team , they ban me every time because of my team who say as everytime *I REPORT ALL THIS TEAM* man , i take a lot of ban because of them , and i ask me why there no one tutorial before go in ranked for fed , or a serie for have an acces in ranked game , too when ur fed , and you'r doing wrong and they loose , they report you . You'r not right , i get banned for this but , they are trolling me , they are making me furious for see me flame after this .

KnightxSScarlett

03-12-2013

You're getting banned because you flame in chat. The best thing you could do is to not send a single thing to chat.

laxjoh

03-12-2013

Post up your ban card and we'll be the judge on whether or not I'm right or wrong. It's not about winning games or doing well, it's mostly about attitude. You cannot get banned for being unskilled. So if your teammates suck and you start raging at them, that will get you banned.

Give me reasons why I am wrong. Because the Tribunal while it does make mistakes and have some flaws; for the most part Tribunal works well in high percentage. The reason being is because you must be reported multiple times for you to be there. I've played this game for a good amount of time to know there are not 4 trolls or even 1 troll EVERY GAME. If you start raging and insulting your teammates, you get banned and it is a deserved ban. You can simply ignore those trolls you know by using the mute feature. And the Tribunal DOES care about your team. It takes into context of what is being said in the game. There is a reason why they show the chat log and not the gameplay. It's not about skill, it's about attitude. If you have a negative attitude consistently, you will be reported consistently therefore you will get banned. You don't get perma-banned for being a nice guy who is very good at LoL. You get permabanned for good reasons.

naelus

03-12-2013

Mute someone who take my kill , let me alone , a mid who is stealing my red (when i adc ) and unskilled and lvl 30 in a ranked game WTF??? 1/13 in ranked thats a down syndrom personn ??? and after 3 game which they trolling you , you'r tired of this , im just saying that league of legend will paid for every nooob/troll ,me i don't care of flamer , rager , that's not a problem for me , if you'r good , but if you'r bad , and you"r trolling , you must take a permaban

laxjoh

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naelus View Post
Mute someone who take my kill , let me alone , a mid who is stealing my red (when i adc ) and unskilled and lvl 30 in a ranked game WTF??? 1/13 in ranked thats a down syndrom personn ??? and after 3 game which they trolling you , you'r tired of this , im just saying that league of legend will paid for every nooob/troll ,me i don't care of flamer , rager , that's not a problem for me , if you'r good , but if you'r bad , and you"r trolling , you must take a permaban
OK. I've pretty much figured out the reason why you were banned. And let me tell you you deserved it 100% and I don't even need to look at a ban card to verify this. Fix that crappy attitude of yours if you hope to play this game without getting banned.

Redamntion

03-12-2013

If you were half as disrespectful and obnoxious in game as you are in these posts, I would vote to ban.
You're being banned because you are toxic to the community, not because of your team. Take some responsibility.

Good riddance.

Dotayy

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
You're getting banned because you flame in chat. The best thing you could do is to not send a single thing to chat.
Then you get reported for not communicating with the team.

KnightxSScarlett

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotayy View Post
Then you get reported for not communicating with the team.
Pings count as communication. I play games with everyone ignored, been doing this for months, never been banned.