Dont dodge its aram for a reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Bang Death

03-11-2013

Bump if you agree... I do believe it is time to have a time out if you dodge an aram.... 10 mins no soup for you

Guppers

03-11-2013

yea i really hate this

Theungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

Yeah, there's no legitimate reason for dodging. If you're not willing to play ANY random hero, there's no reason for you to join ARAM. ADAM and ABAM are out there for people who want that game style without the chance of being forced to play Udyr.

HopDot

03-12-2013

I know, I hate it when people dodge because they get a underrated champion or just don't like or know how to play them in general.

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

yes its ARAM for a reason, people are so dumb.....

Lethalkiss

03-12-2013

I'm totally against dodging in any way, except for an emergency. But there's some games I wish I had not bought a champion bundle 4 years ago ;P

I dont ming playing any underrated champs and try to win with it if it's a champ I have fun to play anyway.

So, as I said in another post, if we could ban a percentage of champs from our available pool of champs and only for Random queues, it would still be random but we could remove the possibility to get a champ we don't like/want to play. Exemple, if it's 10% and you have 55 champs available you could checkmark 5 or 6 champs to have them not be picked as random. Maybe it would reduce a bit the amount of dodgers, added to a matchmaking system...

It's an idea.

Big Bang Death

03-12-2013

oh i did not get lux/nid/jayce yi okay i dodge-

PrincessDerpy

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopDot View Post
I know, I hate it when people dodge because they get a underrated champion or just don't like or know how to play them in general.
I know, I totally hate it when people spare me 20 minutes of agony because they have no idea how to play something and will probably be worth less than a Blitz that makes 1 grab out of every 20.

Arcane Azmadi

03-14-2013

Screw that noise. If the enemy team gets Blitz, I'm out. No hesitation, no shame. Blitz breaks ARAM over his knee with a sickening CRACK. He's complete bullsh*t and I refuse to play against him, period.

You don't like that? You want to downvote? See if I care. Blitz can go to hell.

Zachrin

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Screw that noise. If the enemy team gets Blitz, I'm out. No hesitation, no shame. Blitz breaks ARAM over his knee with a sickening CRACK. He's complete bullsh*t and I refuse to play against him, period.

You don't like that? You want to downvote? See if I care. Blitz can go to hell.
As other posters have said, host an ADAM and ban blitz if you don't want to go against him. You're wasting your and everyone else's time over something completely avoidable.