Can the Mac Client play with PC Client? How

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

electoh

03-10-2013

Pretty self explanatory, but I'll try to clarify. I started playing LoL on PC yesterday, and jut downloaded the Mac Client today. However, because of another issue with internet disconnections, I can't try the Mac Client just yet.

Can the Mac Client play with the PC Client? Is that default? Or do I have to change some of the Mac Client's Settings?

Also, are there any features missing from the Mac Client, present in the PC client, relating to playing with friends? Any major features missing from the Mac Client?

Lastly, would you recommend I still use the PC client instead of the Mac client? Or is the Mac Client okay?

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by electoh View Post
Pretty self explanatory, but I'll try to clarify. I started playing LoL on PC yesterday, and jut downloaded the Mac Client today. However, because of another issue with internet disconnections, I can't try the Mac Client just yet.

Can the Mac Client play with the PC Client? Is that default? Or do I have to change some of the Mac Client's Settings?

Also, are there any features missing from the Mac Client, present in the PC client, relating to playing with friends? Any major features missing from the Mac Client?

Lastly, would you recommend I still use the PC client instead of the Mac client? Or is the Mac Client okay?
Everything is cross-platform, on the same server.

electoh

03-10-2013

Thanks.

QueenLeoXI

03-12-2013

That's golden that the answer was given by a Dr Clueless PhD. Legend of a name.