WHAT MOVEABLE ITEMS!?

YESBBQROFL 8 100.00%
No, I like to tp home after using deathfire grasp. 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Moveable items to different item slots

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asdbnmrty

12-04-2009

So I don't have to get confused if my health pot is in slot 1 or 5 or 3 or 2 so I can press the corresponging quick cast item key and not get confused.

And when I get my Deathfire Grasp I dont have to move my entire hand over to key 5 to use it and the try to reposition my hand back to WASD while a huge team fight is going on and the team really needs that stun and I accidently press to teleport home because I don't know where the hell my hand is on the keyboard.

Or when I try to readjust keybindings in options screen and forget to readjust the keys from the previous game and take extra time to fix it. Then go back to the game and notice a bunch of towers are gone, the enemy team is running around with nashor buff, and I'm the only one left alive while people rage chat why I was at fountian.

I also like to organize my items so I have things in slots 1,2, and 3, not slots 1, 4, and 6.

Rayven

UX Designer

12-04-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

This feature is coming soon, can't say when.

jerzy

12-05-2009

+1

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

12-05-2009

Please and thank you

Havuk

12-09-2009

Yeah, now that we have clickable items, it'll be great if we can move the items around. I haven't yet but I would hate it if the item is in the 4th, 5th, or 6th slot.

I consistently use deathfire grasp and I think it's an awesome item.

Thanks!