Changes in this Patch for the Mac

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vitah3rb

11-02-2010

Thanks!

GreenCero

11-03-2010

After the patch, I have not noticed an observable improvement in load times to begin a match in 5v5s. I also have the same game freeze at the start of the match when shopping.

Thank you for the update.

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

7GK DrPROFESSOR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tys View Post
i dont know if this is happening to anyone else but whenever anyone says anything in chat, it scrolls up automatically to the top. very annoying
Yeah likewise it has started happening with me too ever since the update.

I want to say thanks again Riot for working hard to get the Mac Client up! I LOVE YOU GUYS <33

7GK DrPROFESSOR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tujiko View Post
Does anyone else patch really, really, really slowly on their Mac? 2 friends and I started patching at the same time (they're both running Windows XP) and it's been about 45 minutes now and they're done patching and I'm not even a quarter there yet.

And we're all on the same internet, so I would surmise that if we were to lag, we'd lag together, not just me.

The last patch took forever for Mac, too.
Yup took me forever too. What I usually do is after I get home from work or college and it is patch day I just turn my computer on and let the thing update while I make supper for the family or settle down. It does take an awful time to update, but it's worth it to play LoL on my mac!

Gannonz

11-03-2010

I havent really noticed any improvement from the last patch. Still takes awhile to load and the black screen after matches is very annoying. Also having the scroll up problem with chats.

Flame of Udun

11-03-2010

Can we get a quickfix for the chat thing, i don't want to wait till the next patch!
But really chat is annoying, thank god it doesn't do it in game lol. Also, i can't see Leblanc at all. boo.

xXshaadoowXx

11-03-2010

can't wait until they fix the invisible champs.

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

11-04-2010

Everything seems to be working for me as stated. I will keep playing Mundo Mundo until Astronaut Teemo is clear for takeoff.

teofilo

11-04-2010

Sometimes the post-game screen will load up quickly after the game (much better than before), but last night, 2-3 games in a row, i had to wait about 3-4 minutes before the post-game screen came up. Not sure what was causing it.