Just got Lee Sin, for jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phuffu

03-11-2013

So i just got him, and it's tough to sustain in the jungle, I just played a game where I got a leash for Wraiths and Red, and almost died getting wolves, I even built Cloth Armor instead of Hunter's Machete. Anyway I get my abilities, E-Q-W, and then build E from there, but why am I so squishy?

Masteries: (I'm only level 22) 6-13-3

I only have a few average runes, but is there any technique or something i should do?

I know to do Ability-Attack-Attack-Ability

Any tips to survive easier? I don't have any problems with Nocturne, Nunu, or Trundle, even without a leash for them

BallSagett

03-11-2013

Well i hope u at least have armor runes....no runes makes jungling super hard

Phuffu

03-11-2013

ya well people keep telling me that im "too low a level to buy runes" i kinda believed them too, i guess i'll start by getting some armor

GrimFate56

03-11-2013

you can buy runes starting from level 20, just make sure they are the tier 3 ones

SonOfTheDevil

03-11-2013

Armor Runes help a ton...Minion Damage Reduction and the rammus armor thing help also. Maxing w gives you great sustain in the jungle at the cost of ganking power of his q.

Chopinator

03-12-2013

You should change your masteries to 1-21-0 for now, you need to be tankier with jungle lee anyways. You can point the 1 point in Summoners wraith if you take exhaust or 1 in Butcher if you dont. The 21 in defensive tree is up to you. Personally I would go as follows:
4-Durability
1- Vet Scar
2- Tough Skin
1- Bladed Armor
3- Hardiness
Either 3- in Resistance or 2 in Unyielding and 1 in Block
3- Tenacious
3- Juggernaut
1- Honor guard

If nothing else you need to drop IP to get Armour Yellow Runes. They are used on almost every single standard rune page.

Phuffu

03-12-2013

Ok thanks for the Masteries tips, and I decided not to buy anymore champs until I get all my available armor masteries

Phuffu

03-12-2013

Any other tips?

Pants are Dragon

03-12-2013

get wriggles start hunter machete get armor masteries get armor runes

your combo should be W-AA-W-E-AA-AA-E-AA-Q-AA-AA-Q-AA-AA

AlexxShadow

03-12-2013

Also another thing with Lee sin is Learn to gank with your W then E Q don't initiate with your Q