Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do I get out of ELO/LP Hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ganksstar

03-11-2013

Low lvl play = ELO HELL

Because many and I stress "MANY" low elo players don't seem to care as much because they are already in a low bracket. They already feel they dont have much to lose. Therefore, many of these low elo players will not care about being reported nor will they try their best when things arent going well. You will see a lot of negativity and verbal abuse in these lower elo brackets. I'm not saying it doesn't happen in higher ELO brackets but it is definitely happening more often in low ELO.

Goodluck

krucifx

03-12-2013

Quote:
Orcman21:
Easiest way to get out, is to not get placed in it to begin with. In my placement matches I had 2 matches where we lost because of afkers. I was still placed in Bronze 1 going 6/10 wins. If you can't make it to Bronze 1 then you can't be blaming others for your troubles in the lower leagues.

What games are you talking about? Are the first 10 games of a new season ranking games?

BouncingDonut

03-12-2013

Quote:
Ganksstar:
Low lvl play = ELO HELL

Because many and I stress "MANY" low elo players don't seem to care as much because they are already in a low bracket. They already feel they dont have much to lose. Therefore, many of these low elo players will not care about being reported nor will they try their best when things arent going well. You will see a lot of negativity and verbal abuse in these lower elo brackets. I'm not saying it doesn't happen in higher ELO brackets but it is definitely happening more often in low ELO.

Goodluck

Im in Bronze1 Which would be elo hell right? Well i've never seen any trolls in any games i've played yes there were some dc but most of them come back and yes some of them would be count as "Feeding" but its Bronze most people in Bronze barly ever played ranked matchs so he might be paired up with my team dragging us down. You can't blame people just because of there skill level and remember you were new to ranked once too wernt you? Also if your nice to people chances are you'll do better JUST BE NICE!!!!!!