Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Won 2 games got 51 LP

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadFish

Senior Member

03-11-2013

I dont know why you guys complaining about getting no LP for wins I won 2 games get 51 LP Maybe 4 wins away to be in bronze 2 I can show you why I was placed in bronze 5 look at the difference between 2 pics and how i climbed from bronze 5 to 3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsabet

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Good job turning things around.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixDog

Senior Member

03-11-2013

That means you've been winning more games and doing better, thus your hidden ELO has gone up. So the game believes that you should be placed higher than you are. For people getting little LP, the game thinks they are right where they should be. That's why.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadFish

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
PhoenixDog:
That means you've been winning more games and doing better, thus your hidden ELO has gone up. So the game believes that you should be placed higher than you are. For people getting little LP, the game thinks they are right where they should be. That's why.

yes my friend but i get a Sliver 2 or 1 at the enemy team every game and the reason i have lost so many games at the beg is lost first 3 game with 2 afk at the first and sec game it was unbelievable i raged and playing 10 games straight with adc WW and top lux lol i should be reported for that so ppls trolled me so i decide to troll other ppls and thats the problem in elo hell so i learned when i rage about game i go to normal draft better than ruin the other ppls games


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixDog

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Where is your punctuation?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mich567

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
DeadFish87:
yes my friend but i get a Sliver 2 or 1 at the enemy team every game and the reason i have lost so many games at the beg is lost first 3 game with 2 afk at the first and sec game it was unbelievable i raged and playing 10 games straight with adc WW and top lux lol i should be reported for that so ppls trolled me so i decide to troll other ppls and thats the problem in elo hell so i learned when i rage about game i go to normal draft better than ruin the other ppls games

Solution:
Don't rage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadFish

Senior Member

03-11-2013

yes sir i dont rage but some time goes out of control so i just go to normal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
DeadFish87:
yes sir i dont rage but some time goes out of control so i just go to normal


Not raging is ultimately the better goal, but I'm glad you're recognizing that that raging can lead to losing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadFish

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
PhoenixDog:
Where is your punctuation?

what


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalFreeze

Junior Member

03-12-2013

Guys, you are all doing great no matter how many LP you earn. As long as you are having fun, then it doesn't really matter how many LP you get. I mean isn't that the point of online games? To have fun? So it doesn't matter, just have fun, and play fair! That's all! : )


1