Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this a likable fix?

Like 14 58.33%
Don't Like 10 41.67%
Voters 24 .

Update Suggestion for: Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theythinki

11-02-2010

I find this very odd, one of you is a lvl 5, and the other hasn't played soraka in the last 10 games so where are you all getting all this mad love for soraka that you dont want her changed so she can compete with newer heroes?

UpDownLeftRightAB

11-02-2010

My Fix:

Revert to beta = Hp/s Q ftw!
Keep Silence, love ruining channels.

Julian Kanzuki

11-03-2010

Quote:
NeonGrayKnight:
NO. Soraka needs to be left alone. I can NEVER forgive Riot for killing her Wish Ratios(+200 Heal just by taking Rally ;O ). but she needs to be left as is. As it stands now, late game I can heal for 700, ult for ~1100 and do surprisingly sneaky sized damage through Infuse, Starcall's damage and MR lowering and Lich Bane. YES by going full AP you are a paper tissue but it's worth it for the shear size of the heals you get. Soraka's problem isn't HER it's the game. I've said it once and I'll say it again: Soraka makes a good team GREAT, but can't do a **** thing if her team sucks.

Presuming This guy gets Rayli's Scepter he sounds like he knows what he's doing with soraka, which is a refreshing change.

Quote:
Theythinki:
I find this very odd, one of you is a lvl 5, and the other hasn't played soraka in the last 10 games so where are you all getting all this mad love for soraka that you dont want her changed so she can compete with newer heroes?

um, you should recheck that. I'm level 30 and I don't think I have EVER went 10 games in a row without using Soraka. She is possable my most used champion.

IIREDTEAMII

11-03-2010

Plz update soraka....

I am a soraka player and I am telling you she is too weak to even def. herself

her cooldown is too long and starcall is too short rang

if anyone you should listen to is "ME"

I only played soraka

Theythinki

11-03-2010

@Julian Kanzuki

I wasn't referring to you, i was refering to the other two.

BTW i am not asking her to be mega buffed to the point she is op. I am asking that she is updated to compete with the newer heroes that Riot has issued lately.

Riot has stated that they do not like the large heal mechanics, and Soraka is on the list to be changed. This is a suggestion to that change and to make her a more valuable hero on the field.

IIREDTEAMII

11-03-2010

@Julian Kanzuki

dude people already dont like her

to leave her a lone is to forget about her, you need to realize she should be a FULL support with no attack or def.

right now she doesnt even have all 3.....she needs an update

im asking is this:

1. a better max cooldown (60sec imax on her ult is too long)

2. more heal (dps do more hp without any items then she can heal)

3. starcall should be stack or slow/nuke with a bigger rang (nunu have slow standard why cant she? this would really SUPPORT the team or for her to run away)

4. a shield (you said that would make janna useless but again soraka CANNNOT push a on her own even with a shiled unlike janna, sona, or Lux)

these 4 updates would make the people luv seeing her on the team like other supports, she is forgotten as she is right now....and you arent HELPING!

Theythinki

11-03-2010

@IIREDTEAMII

Please keep your ideas on your thread.

I want to make a balanced Soraka that can compete with the other heroes. You just want to make her op. IF you don't think this refer to my 1st remark.

Thanks for your support of a Soraka rework.

IIREDTEAMII

11-03-2010

Quote:
Theythinki:
@IIREDTEAMII

Please keep your ideas on your thread.

I want to make a balanced Soraka that can compete with the other heroes. You just want to make her op. IF you don't think this refer to my 1st remark.

Thanks for your support of a Soraka rework.
OP? with what i am giving her....she still cant push a lane, sona will still rape you 1 vs 1.....

why dont you try the new hero, come back and tell me soraka is over power with what im giving her

"bottom line we both agree soraka needs an update"

Julian Kanzuki

11-03-2010

And I still disagree with you both.

I like Soraka as she is. You both say you like her too, but then, why do you want to change her?

Removing abilities and character re-works should only ever be done on things that are so broken they can not be fixed. Your suggesting compleatly re-working her. removing old abilities and giving her new ones. And thas what I'm against because she's a good hero as she is. Yeah, she may not be the best support anymore but she is still good, still pulls her own weight. And her abilities are all working fone.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that a small buff would be out of order, infact I'd be reasonably happy to see her get a small buff. but no changing her abilities. slight increase to AP scaling or make the armour bonus of Astral Blessing have a minor (0.025) scale with AP or make her passive scale with level (a flat 16 is kinda bland). one or two little things like that.

Die Nacht

11-03-2010

She definably needs a smaller CD on her healing. She is overshadowed by the new support players.

I also was thinking that her Q should be ranged. Makes no sense for soraka to get that close.