Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this a likable fix?

Like 14 58.33%
Don't Like 10 41.67%
Voters 24 .

Update Suggestion for: Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theythinki

11-02-2010

This is a suggestion for Soraka's abilities and numbers are only used for example purposes only.

If you want to reply with criticism that is fine, just remember to criticize the mechanics not the numbers.

Thanks,

They Think I
Abilities

• Starcall:
    • should target like the following spells: Nevermove(Swain), 'Make it Rain' (Miss Fortune), Rocket Jump(Tristana)
    • limit the stacks and the value per stack to balance
  • Astral Blessing
    • Low cooldown
    • Single target low hp heal with a 'snow ball effect'. An example of this would be to say would be a buff on the target "Astral Blessing: Healing done to you by Soraka is increased by 25/50/75/100/125 and armor is increased by 15/20/25/30/35 per stack
  • Infuse
    • Doesn't need change
  • Wish
    • Shouldn't heal
    • Should cast a map wide damage shield that last for a brief time and provide a decent amount of protection
    • Or a toggled AOE that provides a large hp/sec for team mates
  • Consecration
    • Magic resistance is nice
    • Other Idea: On spell cast does a mini aoe damage to enemies and a mini aoe heal for allies
That's all i have

Thoughts and suggestions can be posted below

IIREDTEAMII

11-02-2010

PLZ fix soraka

Theythinki

11-02-2010

Shameless *Bump*

Julian Kanzuki

11-02-2010

NO!!! **** it, she's fine how she is! she's one of my favorite champions and definatly does not need a rework.

MINOR TWEEKS, thats all that should be done and thats not even neccecary. She's perfectly usable as she is

She has a steep learning curve and making mistakes when using her will get you punished harder than most other people making mistakes.
LEARN HOW TO PLAY HER INSTEAD OF BEGGING FOR HER TO BE MADE OVERPOWERED!!!!!

Theythinki

11-02-2010

I am not asking her to be overpowered. i am asking for a minor rework to make her a more viable hero

Korlack J

11-02-2010

Quote:
Julian Kanzuki:
NO!!! **** it, she's fine how she is! she's one of my favorite champions and definatly does not need a rework.

MINOR TWEEKS, thats all that should be done and thats not even neccecary. She's perfectly usable as she is

She has a steep learning curve and making mistakes when using her will get you punished harder than most other people making mistakes.
LEARN HOW TO PLAY HER INSTEAD OF BEGGING FOR HER TO BE MADE OVERPOWERED!!!!!

Yeah. Asking for major changes to her is asking for too much. Maybe a good buff would to just increase her Heal values but that's it. asking for Starcall to target would be horrible, because it wouldn't be able to hit as many minions, unless the hitbox is like HUGE. which would make it OP then. The snowball heal concept is useless unless your ganking/laning with her. Cause she wouldn't be able to take advantage of the passively increasing heal if she wasn't around to heal you. By the time she does come around, maybe that passive increase would be gone by then

Theythinki

11-02-2010

Riot does not like high heal values.

This set up allows her to contribute to the fight in many ways
-support the team casters efficiently with out risking her life
-a focused heal that increases in power every time she casts it on a target
-Her ult would be more viable by using in 1 of 2 ways, give the team a boost at the start of a fight or support a team that is running away

I am only trying to conform to what Riot wants and what players want and put it into one suggestion

Theythinki

11-02-2010

Shameless *Bump* x2

Theythinki

11-02-2010

Added Poll due to many views but very few responses.

Thank you,

NeonGrayKnight

11-02-2010

NO. Soraka needs to be left alone. I can NEVER forgive Riot for killing her Wish Ratios(+200 Heal just by taking Rally ;O ). but she needs to be left as is. As it stands now, late game I can heal for 700, ult for ~1100 and do surprisingly sneaky sized damage through Infuse, Starcall's damage and MR lowering and Lich Bane. YES by going full AP you are a paper tissue but it's worth it for the shear size of the heals you get. Soraka's problem isn't HER it's the game. I've said it once and I'll say it again: Soraka makes a good team GREAT, but can't do a **** thing if her team sucks.