Meta discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

groovybombs

03-11-2013

opening up a meta discussion forum, I know they exist but im more handsome than the other thread owners

I was thinking about a double top with a tanky carry and bursty ap. ap would ward fairly extensively and keep a strict eye out for jungle as they're not as item dependent. the point of the lane would be to push hard and drop tower, once towers dropped the ap would move to mid and nuke, assuming mid held their tower and didnt **** up. this would draw unsuccessful ganks top resulting in an under leveled jungle and the guarantee that you shut down the opposing top

top ap would take blue and their side of the jungle to compensate for giving the carry cs (not all)

the top ap would replace jungler, mid and bot would stay the same

BronzeArmor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

So basicly have your jungler go ap burst and camp top

groovybombs

03-11-2013

if you want to call laning camping then sure

totalwar235

03-11-2013

my problem with this idea is if both champs on top would end up half fed would that simply make both sides weaker.

groovybombs

03-11-2013

it's true you risk underfeeding your ap but ideally that's alright

the point is to hard push tower, shut out opposing top and move ap to mid in order to pressure there, forcing their jungle out and ultimately shutting him down as well

groovybombs

03-11-2013

it really relies on how quickly you get top tower down, that's why the burst aspect is essential

Ekir Atari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

I'd say try it out in a few normals. I'm always looking for ways to counter the meta, but, it wouldn't really be the meta if it was easy to counter.

groovybombs

03-11-2013

exaclty

this is an open thread, that was just one idea i had, feel free to post any meta counters/changes you think may work

AcornGames

03-11-2013

Who would hold Mid until Top tower is down? Does your team have a jungler in this set up?
Most 2v1 top lanes go pretty well for the side with 1 as long as your competent and farm under turret ( Normally with somewhere around x2 their individual cs ) so I guess that depends on who youre using top to fill the tank and carry roles.

groovybombs

03-11-2013

bruh read the original post

of course theres a mid and no, there is no jungle