What to Watch: MLG: Winter Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magus

Director of Esports

03-11-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The North American League of Legends Championship Series (LCS) travels to Dallas, Texas from March 15 – 17, where LCS partner Major League Gaming (MLG) will host Week 5’s matches during its Winter Championship. All eight NA LCS teams will duke it out in Dallas with full coverage and broadcast provided by MLG. Tune in to all three days of the event to watch twelve LCS matches unfold.

The MLG Winter Championship also serves as a qualifying opportunity for aspiring teams who are looking for a chance to qualify for the LCS Summer split. Four teams have qualified for a spot in the Winter Championship to battle in a single elimination best-of-three bracket. Two finalists will earn spots in the upcoming Spring Promotion Relegation for the LCS in addition to their share of the $30,000 prize purse.

The final segment of the event is an international exhibition tournament featuring KT Rolster B, Gambit BenQ, Team Dignitas, and Curse. First place will secure $10,000 in prize money and second place will earn $5,000.

Check out MLG’s broadcast on March 15 – 17 to tune in to any one of the tournaments occurring at the event.

For more information about the event including the broadcast schedule and tournament format, visit MLG’s website. For LCS standings, check out lolesports.com.

Sovergn

03-11-2013

And the MLG's are hosting week 5 of the LCS. GO CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!1

psdjklgfuiob

03-11-2013

ima be watchin dis all day boi

Armbanana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Rip ipl6

xXTheDeadlyOneXx

03-11-2013

damn.. i wish i had a chance to earn that kind of money by playing video games...

silverdrone

03-11-2013

Finally! I'll be there.

Slymerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Riot & League of Legends game basically SAVED MLG from going completely under.

Well i bet the "Pro" players wish they never did save mlg.

who is up for the Finals to be an ARAM at MLG?

Fiddle All Day

03-11-2013

Clg

Fiddle All Day

03-11-2013

hopefully tsm will do good

Kaotism

03-11-2013

Question @Magus : Will these be FREE HD streams like all the LCS matches have been? Or do I have to watch it in 480p cause MLG is involved and you have to pay for HD streams.