Purple side.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mobius12

03-11-2013

When i play in the purple side is kinda difficult to get a good view on the champion of the blue side.. I dont know if u guys have get any complains about this, but ranged champions have a huge advantage againt the purple side (I think)
So i was like wondering... When i use the mouse i can zoom on my champion, can a feature be added to zoom out from the champion so it can have view on the champion of the blue side?

FreshFuhrer

03-11-2013

Press Y and unlock your camera if you hadn't already. Purple has more disadvantages than just the camera anyways.

DekonCross

03-11-2013

yeah I agree it seems like blue side is easier to play on I donno why... I think you should be able to adjust the camera to how you like it and then lock it on your champ. Kinda an off center or w\e. I have problems playing on the purple side half the time

Zaphery

03-11-2013

I dunno, I find it easier to play bot lane on purple side.
Your jungle can have your mid, Adc, and support to protect and leash wolves/blue
Early game dragon control
Bot lane on purple is easier to ward since you just have to ward the river bush (If your on blue, jungler can gank through tri-bush or river). Of course this is assuming your not pushed to the tower.
Purple Caster Minions OP (Jk)
There are others but I can't think of them atm

I don't really feel a difference in camera angles when playing on either side. I play with unlocked and usually have my champion around the top right of my screen on purple and bottom left on blue (I hate centering it on blue and purple).

mobius12

03-14-2013

What i mean is that my status bar (were i have my health, mana and spells) blocks my view of the blue champion.
This is for the bottom side of the map. Because in mid or top, i dont see any type of view problem. In mid the only champ that has a mini advantage is lux since the have an amazing range for her 3rd spell, but thast easy to evade.
For me the problem is the ranged chaps in bottom of the map