New Featured Streamer: xPeke

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hal Frank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchbinUnreal View Post
After the backdoor he made against SK, it is an obvious choice. The man had amazing skill in taking down the enemy Nexus. Such a flood of Kassadin users after that I noticed as well.
Well got to say... Xpeke isn't that amazing... already Kassadin users who main him do know that way to make a whole team mad about chasing you in their nexus yet losing it, Kassadin had a great pushing potential with his nether blade now that was removed, guess Xpeke just showed that flaw or OPness of kassadin to Riot (lame), still there are way better plays to crack a nexus in a much more funny and epic ways than that... so i'd call Xpeke just a regular player who does know just how to fool other people.

as for the flood of people trying to use kassadin after that, well if someone in a torunament or riot stream goes AP vayne and wins... obviosly people will start pla ying AP vayne... players are like sheep and pro players the shepherds.... I'm just a loner wolf aware of the foolish things they do on the community as a general

IIllIIIIIIllIIII

03-11-2013

I love the targeted nerfs lol

Shockforce

03-13-2013

Boooo, he got kassadin nerfed.

emberfly

03-15-2013

That is one beautiful piece of manhood.

Éast

03-17-2013

I hate how champions get nerfed when someone plays them super well, e.g kassadin as xpeke, and voyboy on olaf... its stupid.

KillerMarcio

03-22-2013

Kassadin OP!!!!!!! Riot might need to nerf him a little

Jedero

03-25-2013

Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<