New Featured Streamer: xPeke

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StillRampant

Community Program Coordinator

03-11-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

One of the most prominent mid laners on the European scene, xPeke is our newest featured streamer. Playing AP in mid for Fnatic, xPeke has been crucial to his team’s success in the European League of Legends Championship Series. With a deep roster of champions in his skillset, counter-picking xPeke is a futile effort.

While xPeke is known worldwide as an amazing mid player, his true fame on the world stage came from his 1v2 Nexus takedown as Kassadin during the final game in the group stages of IEM Katowice. Perfect teleports and dodges allowed xPeke to survive long enough to win the game in one of the most spectacular finishes ever witnessed.

Tune in to xPeke every day this week from 6:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM – 9:00 PM CET) and learn a little something about kicking ass and taking names in the middle lane.

Smikro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Dem backdoors.

Jortalus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Handsome devil.

Always MIA

03-11-2013

I remember watching that Nexus takedown. Never seen an Olaf become so useless xD

BendyBread

03-11-2013

What's cookin' good lookin'

Flibuxx

03-11-2013

kassadin op

Shenko

03-11-2013

yessssss!! finally!! i was waiting for him since that incredible bd against sk!! i saw him carrying with his ap trynd and his bd in other streams (alexich,froggen).

Han Yolo Que

03-11-2013

xPeke is awesome

IchbinUnreal

03-11-2013

After the backdoor he made against SK, it is an obvious choice. The man had amazing skill in taking down the enemy Nexus. Such a flood of Kassadin users after that I noticed as well.

Arkhelism

03-11-2013

Known for his "1v2 Nexus takedown as Kassadin" *nerfs Kassadin*. Scumbag Riot