Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Possible Pantheon Ult Bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

03-11-2013

Our Ranked team was played 2 games in a row against a side with Pantheon, Xin and Sion.

1st game we used Jarvan, Zed and Zyra.
2nd we used Wukong, Kha'Zix and Orianna.

We lost both games, and I know we were outplayed. However there was one thing that was out of our control and that was the fact that Pantheon's ult was not producing a ring around the area he was man-dropping on. One minute we could be farming away, then boom Panth is in our face without the circle "warning" appearing.

Is there a problem with this map somewhere?
Has anyone else experienced this?

scazz

03-11-2013

Its when he ults an altar

Jazman84

03-11-2013

He was ulting top and bot lane and producing no circle though.

Ultrashiver

03-12-2013

I was playing against a Pantheon today and saw his ring - Did your team say they couldn't see it either or only you?

Jazman84

03-12-2013

We didn't discuss it with them, it was just us over Skype.

Zombiemaster

03-12-2013

Interesting. I was playing with friends a couple days ago and one of them said that he couldn't see it either.