why do i win 10 straight and lose 10 straight in ranked frequently

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowFauna

03-10-2013

What is wrong with the ranked match making system,
its as if riot just decided "ok u have won enough its time for a serious loss streak for u" and then i get stuck with the worst of the worst trolling afk and just plain abusive teams.
Im so over this, i do the right thing and contribute money to the community i play fair and help fellow summoners who are less experienced than me. I have succesfully lost 10 ranked in a row after winning 10 in a row i dont think this is coincidence as the pattern is consistent just with differnt numbers. pls explain this suspicious match making system to me as i am on the brink of leaving the community i loved so much.

deirin

03-11-2013

sometimes u just play better....happes to me as well all the time

Cyreniti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

It happens to everyone now and again, i just got into gold V the other day, my first 5 gold matches were all wins, i got into my promos, lost one, then one won. I decided to go to bed and try again the next day, from there i lost about 10 games in a row, 1 win 6 losses, 1 win, 2 losses. Majority of those losses came down to one bad throw on someones part or 1 person trolling or just being plain bad, I was being beaten in lane for a few of those games and just sat back farmed up and ended up roaming for kills and came out on top of my laning partner but other people thought it would be good to turret dive over and over again until the enemy was fed. This has destroyed my MMR and im now at 3 points gold V again.

BUT, if you keep playing you will get on a streak and do well again or at least if you play with a friend you should be able to coordinate and get somewhere. Dont give up, play positive, play smart and do what is best for your team.

Tony Flash ULT

03-11-2013

u cant think like that...its going to happen...i got a 7 game troll free streak..and won all of them...then i hit i troll patch and i lost the next 7 and was demoted....i don't call them losing streaks..i call them trolling streaks, because that's when i lose.

Grimdreg

03-11-2013

That's how the game works... Ya win some then ya lose some... Sadly...

Reindjea

03-11-2013

Actually I was thinking about this too
I won 10 straight games at silver III, was in promo 2 times but had trolls there. Then started losing all the time and now I'm at silver IV

Another thing I noticed, while I was winning all the time my team normally had people who did well the last season, with silver and gold marks and the other team had nothing... that wasnt coincidence after 10 matches

Fluffyknowsyou

03-11-2013

A week ago I was on a hotstreak and even managed to get silver 4 and exactly 50/50, up from 67-75

Afterwards I proceeded to lose A LOT. Now i'm 85-90

It's gonna happen again, 10-15 good games and 12-15 bad games which erase all my progress.

ShadowFauna

03-11-2013

TY all who replied i feel a little more comfortable with the situation and will just look forward to my next "winning streak" peace out and happy gaming

Dsg19319

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFauna View Post
What is wrong with the ranked match making system,
its as if riot just decided "ok u have won enough its time for a serious loss streak for u" and then i get stuck with the worst of the worst trolling afk and just plain abusive teams.
Im so over this, i do the right thing and contribute money to the community i play fair and help fellow summoners who are less experienced than me. I have succesfully lost 10 ranked in a row after winning 10 in a row i dont think this is coincidence as the pattern is consistent just with differnt numbers. pls explain this suspicious match making system to me as i am on the brink of leaving the community i loved so much.

Just make sure you report the trolls and mexicans at the end of the game and say its ranked. That way when they eventually get to tribunal they will get banned. They will eventually get perma banned.

SUPERSEYMOUR

03-11-2013

The issue is mostly with MMR. SC2 had the same ladder/ranking system and the results were the same. A big streak of wins that catapults you upward too quickly, then a brutal losing streak that leaves you lower than you were before.