Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help with ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaolin

03-10-2013

I've started playing some ranked games and I won my first ranked game but after that I tried playing ranked some more but I can't win anymore. I'm 1-3 in ranked and I wanna at least have more wins than losses. I don't have a very good CPU either but I'm not stupid (I learnt a lot from watching the S2WC and OGN Winter). Can anyone help me or give me some advice on how to win? Thanks

Shaolin

03-11-2013

any help please...?

IKorey

03-11-2013

There is no secret to winning games, it's based on over all mechanics of the game. My advice to to ping for other lanes, like if top goes MIA or if top is to far pushed ping for him, same with mid and bot.

Calm Soul

03-11-2013

Quote:
IKorey:
There is no secret to winning games, it's based on over all mechanics of the game. My advice to to ping for other lanes, like if top goes MIA or if top is to far pushed ping for him, same with mid and bot.

Wow. It goes so far beyond that though.
you need to know when to start moving as a team or when a lane can spare time to gank another. You need to know where to ward and when to place it. You need to make sure your team can understand what you're asking or what your pings are for.

I would say that one of the most important things that people always screw up is seperating from the pack while enemies are MIA.
the only time you should go off on your own is to clear a minions build up AT a tower, or when you know where atleast 3/5 of your enemies are.
If you seperate anyway, there's a rather great chance that you're going to get jumped on.

Always ward Baron after level 12-15.
Always ward dragon after laning is over.

Don't get coky with your lane after one kill.
Don't be the first to open up your strength in lane.

Síon

03-11-2013

Sionnnnnnnnnn

Calm Soul

03-12-2013

Quote:
Síon:
Sionnnnnnnnnn

Go away.