Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Contra Chaos

03-10-2013

When launching the game for spectator mode, the black screen appears. After a few minutes, this message appears: "Spectator Server is busy... do you want to retry?" Selecting "Cancel" will exit the screen, while selecting "Restart" will leave the black screen up. Either option, the client remains indefinitely stuck "In Game" and must be quit/force quit and reopened.

Snow Leopard 10.6.8
MacBookPro 3,1
Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 Ghz
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT, 256 MB
4GB RAM

I have no firewalls (as an acquired habit after my firewalls gave me some Leaver Level 1 when using iLoL ;- and I have had prior problems with game connections. Actually, this client has been great starting up for games, thanks for making such a smooth client! This is the only bug I've run into, hope it's a simple fix (: