To show MMR or not

Show MMR 225 86.21%
Don't show MMR 36 13.79%
Voters: 261. You may not vote on this poll

To reveal MMR or not to reveal MMR?

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JanosWuryon

03-12-2013

If they dont want to reveal the actuall number at least give us an info box that says your are rated bronze 4 ( or whatever) and a meter or some measure of how close you are to improving that rating as well as the comparison to your actuall division. It would be nice to see that Im rated at B4 and currently playing above my rating in B3 or to know that Im half way to increasing my rating so if can tell how long before my LP gains increase or how close I am to having them decrease.. something

Plausibly Sane

03-12-2013

/bump

Plausibly Sane

03-13-2013

/bump vote still over 80%

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

03-14-2013

I want to see my MMR.I dont care about this LP /division stuff. real progress is measured by oponets i face, which is mmr/elo.

Either make divisions decide matchmaking, or show the elo please.

Your league/ division is restricted to be not far from what you are expexted to be according you your MMR.Might aswell just remove divisions and show that mmr .

Selcopa

03-14-2013

I don't mind it either way, I can kinda cross reference where my MMR is in perspective of my League standing so it doesn't matter to me if its officially listed or not.

IS149080d6605e20d28653a

03-14-2013

Thing is system doesnt let league to fall off from expected based on your elo, and league has no impact on matchmaking, so might aswell just not have leagues. they have no impact on anything.Just hide the real statistic.

Selcopa

03-14-2013

Leagues are necessary.

The players who want to advance to higher tiers use the leagues, but we cant have them cherry picking their games by dodging so we need to punish dodges, but we can't punish dodging by lowering their MMR because then players will just intentionally dodge to keep their MMR low and their win % up, that is why we have both systems.

Cavo

03-15-2013

Lol, I love how people in this forum downvote Selcopa when he gives useful and productive information just because they are mad and I would assume a little jealous, and then upvote the ranting and raging of fellow bronze and silver players. You guys are so darn cute.

Plausibly Sane

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavo View Post
Lol, I love how people in this forum downvote Selcopa when he gives useful and productive information just because they are mad and I would assume a little jealous, and then upvote the ranting and raging of fellow bronze and silver players. You guys are so darn cute.
You assume something a bit off sir.
You assume Selcopa is right.
You assume Mad Stevo(me) is jealous.
You assume Mad Stevo(me) is wrong.
You assume Selcopa is right.

Have you bothered reading my argument(s) for FNV/JRN? There is clearly a disconnect and I find it disheartening you guys are too dense to realize this. This isn't 'new news'. Read a FAQ that riot has clearly posted. Please.

the murz

03-15-2013

Lolking score is pretty good for looking at your MMR or something that relates to it.

12345612 ... 21