To show MMR or not

Show MMR 225 86.21%
Don't show MMR 36 13.79%
Voters: 261. You may not vote on this poll

To reveal MMR or not to reveal MMR?

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plausibly Sane

03-10-2013

Simply put. I would like to be able to see MMR. Because it's how you're matched. and ignores what division/tier you're in.

Cavo

03-11-2013

So basically, you want to go back to how ranked worked last season. Not gonna happen.

Plausibly Sane

03-11-2013

No. Just display it. Less secrecy or w/e. It's how we're being matched already. Normal and Ranked.

Plausibly Sane

03-11-2013

/bump since it's still 100% vote to show.

Irish Red Cap

03-11-2013

Maybe add an option in. If you wish to see your hidden mmr in profile click here and turn it on. Otherwise it's default hidden. Could give players what they want and if they don't care/want to see then they don't have to.

unhai

03-11-2013

i think the fact that we have MMRs is very frustrating because of people getting elo clamped. i am in my qualifier to silver 1 and i know just know that im going to get clamped when i get to 90 LP silver 1

it would be really nice if we had a solution that dident involve such a frustrating climb.

Plausibly Sane

03-11-2013

well. some form of having it shown. privacy options or w/e. but at least be able to see it yourself.
And frankly I think MMR is stupid for ranked. I understand for normal, because you want people to win enough to keep them learning, or at least having fun.
But there's already divisions/tiers etc for ranked. MMR just clutters the system since there's bubbles being formed at the top/bottom of divisions/tiers.

But I think, as this poll indicates so far, that MMR shouldn't be some hidden number that gets shifted unbeknownst to us all outside of riot.

Selcopa

03-11-2013

These bubbles are a fascinating concept that bad players have come up with to justify their poor performance

Plausibly Sane

03-12-2013

so 30 people in my division, and 280 in the one above..... is because?.....

Plausibly Sane

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
These bubbles are a fascinating concept that bad players have come up with to justify their poor performance
maybe you shouldn't just assume people are making **** up. and calling them bad. if enough people are having this distinct issue with MMR not equating their elo. Why bother having them connected in some disjointed half assed manner?

1234511 ... 21