Mac Client Shortcuts and FPS Drop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Signature13

03-10-2013

First of all, just to corroborate some other threads about fps drops/connectivity issues, I have also experienced a much lower FPS after the switch to the Beta client from Boompje's client. My computer hasn't changed, nor has my graphics settings in-game, so I'm not sure why.
Also, ever since I have used the beta client, I have been experiencing random disconnections, which has caused many deaths at this point. I would be running a steady 30 FPS, and then suddenly the message would pop up, saying "Attempting to Reconnect." I am positive this is not a result of my home network, League is the only program that has such issues.

Finally, just a more utility-based question, is it possible to set up keyboard shortcuts for the Mac client in order to change the window from full screen to windowed? The boompje client allowed for CMD+Enter or CMD+Alt+A to change the full screen to windowed, but right now, the only method is to manually go to settings and change it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrofoxtail

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signature13 View Post
Finally, just a more utility-based question, is it possible to set up keyboard shortcuts for the Mac client in order to change the window from full screen to windowed? The boompje client allowed for CMD+Enter or CMD+Alt+A to change the full screen to windowed, but right now, the only method is to manually go to settings and change it.
I miss this so much. Being able to CMD+enter was such a nice and easy short cut. I can alt-tab out now, but it lags more and is a hassle.