I need a good champion to carry with!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLoNeLiGhT

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasuobs View Post
I'm a Master's Zerg Player, and if you want someone that you can APM with, Vayne is really good.
Liking the name ^
I am a plat toss xD
As for bot lane, I think Draven can be very good, especially with someone with a high APM.

SeCKS Egai

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Míley Dyrus View Post
You can easily carry by playing support, especially since your average player hates it. By giving your team a support who actually knows how to play his role and enjoys it, your odds at winning shoot up drastically.
Want proof? Look at Taric and Janna's winrates.
Supports typically decide bot lanes' fate, generally being a greater factor than the carry. Later, as most people hate warding, a support who is able to ward enough coverage without getting caught can be invaluable to a team, allowing them to catch the enemy in bad spots.

Luxordx

03-18-2013

I recommend Karthus as he is probably the easiest person to carry a team through on the planet. Not that he doesn't take skill but it's very easy to get used to his spells and score multikills

Nightwhite3

03-18-2013

If you played Starcraft 2 you would do amazing as Draven, he requires a lot of micro and clicking which you are of course good at being in masters. I played sc2 and Draven is my most played champion. Ezreal would also be a good choice because of his high mobility and he can spam his Q.

vonBose

03-19-2013

Xin Zhou is by far the easiest of the OP champs to stomp with. Whenever I feel like I'm too drunk to win I just play as Xin, because his kit is so easy.

Zahalith

03-19-2013

I would recommend Cassiopeia as far as a spamming/positioning/multitask champion

Her abilities require to be chained as well as correct positioning, with addition to a specific-facing ultimate

Orianna and Zyra would also be good suggestions

Em0tionless

03-19-2013

If you want to carry then go Fiora , Katarina , or Akali. I would say Darius but since that nerv they did on his ulti i barely see a single game with him anymore and those 3 are all pretty cheap besides fiora : 6.3k

bomba115

03-19-2013

hmmmm..... jungle trundle OP