AP trist needs a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annie Desu

Recruiter

05-09-2013

we got some AP trist lovers here, GTFO

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginjavitis View Post
Trist falls off so hard late game that there's no point in changing her. She might be able to escape but she doesn't have near as much poke as say yi who q's in with a 1:1 ratio and hits multiple people, and he a higher base damage than trist...all AP trist has is poke she really can't finish you off without help or if you're dumb at laning against her
clearly u've never played vs a competent ap trist her ult has a 1.2 ap ratio which is rediculous

Ginjavitis

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
clearly u've never played vs a competent ap trist her ult has a 1.2 ap ratio which is rediculous
you mean a trist who can jump, DoT me then do nothing? i've laned against her and lost....when i was lvl 6...now i know that slight poke isn't going to win a game. Her main damage that doesn;t kill her to use (the DoT and Ult) are single target damages, and will not help her late game unless it's 0-12 and she has those 12 kills. If you build her AP: you waste her passive as AAing is not the focus, you waste her AS buff again because that isn;t the point. Her ratios will make her annoying in lane, but you will know that either she's going to play for aggressive early kills, or do absolutely nothing for the rest of the game. I know she has ratios, that's why i will not attempt to get near her tower because her ult means death, not because of her, but because of the type of CC it brings. Finally, if in order to make a champion a legitimate threat you have to take into consideration their ult, then that is a bad sign for the champion. Karthus will bring a team fight presence w/out his ult. shen brings tankiness and that taunt. Anivia (only a 4 sec ult CD) has the wall/stun/double damage, vik has an AoE stun, annie has an AoE stun with an without her ult.....i could go on but this should prove the point of where i'm coming from