AP trist needs a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaarashatan

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

I LoL'd outloud at this post.

Only because I play AP Trist. She's an assassin, that's it. She's an anti carry.

One of the few people who can actually tell Vayne to F off late game, honestly.

slimebloobblob

03-12-2013

I'm going to agree with Onimus Terlain. Her skills may be pretty destructive in team fights if she chooses to go AP, but its not a very viable choice. Her cooldowns make it so once she uses them, shes near useless.

stoutcarrot

03-12-2013

I'm assuming this is a troll post. Tristana's scaling is ****. She's almost as laughable as AP Ezreal.

Kholdstare13

03-13-2013

Sorry, but AP Trist is just a more vulnerable leb with longer cooldowns. She's EXTREMELY fun to play, but extremely DIFFICULT to play WELL, based on how risky her play is. If she doesn't kill you, any other champ in the game can just turn around and kill her outright. In teamfights, she will want to play the assassin and kill the carry. Here's the catch: rocket jump is SO wonky, EVERYTHING can cancel it. The tiniest cc when she tries to jump in makes her instantly dead. I think she actually needs a QOL buff to that skill. Try playing as her, you'll see the **** she's forced to work with, but getting that kill on a carry from full in a half second of burst is just so satisfying.

Z0nne

03-13-2013

I tried AP trist, she's squishy as hell, no sustain without the life steal, No Bork, your auto attacks are ****, if you run out of mana your 100% useless, long cool downs etc etc.

A lot of times people survived with a sliver of health and since my AAs where **** they would get away

Once your ability rotation is over your a sitting duck with no defenses and no way to counter

and with her low sustain i ended up returning to base like a 100 times

I don't know why AP Trist is a thing

PerfidiousAlbion

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Kid41 View Post
Except her rock jump refreshes c/d on assists and kills. She leans more towards an assassin role when built as AP. She actually performs it very well.
Sure, but her R and E make up significant portions of her damage and they do not refresh.

Unless someone else is low Trist's second jump is best used to get her out of danger anyway.

Chaotic Butcher

03-13-2013

I think that Trist needs her spells to go off of ad and not AP all her stuff has ap scaling and she is a ADC champ so she should have her E her W and her R go with AD and not AP

DesertFox

03-13-2013

If Ahris can't end the game before 25:00, she'll begin to fall---hard. Her ratios are just really bad and once everyone starts building MR and focusing, Ahri won't be able to do much.

PerfidiousAlbion

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmachineares View Post
I think that Trist needs her spells to go off of ad and not AP all her stuff has ap scaling and she is a ADC champ so she should have her E her W and her R go with AD and not AP
That would break her.

AD Trist already has two awesome steroids, AS and range. Her spells give her utility. Rocket Jump is a solid escape, her ult's knockback can function as a second escape, and she has a healing debuff. If they scaled with AD she's have high burst potential on an already solid ADC with two escapes.