AP trist needs a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Being afraid of AP Trist is a bit like being afraid of AP Yi.

Mj

03-10-2013

I have to agree this, it's gamebreaking and not fun. AP trist needs a nerf, cause right not she does ridiculously high damage

Akira Kid41

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onimus Terlain View Post
It's a gimmick.

If you're afraid of AP Trist, I hope you're also afraid of Veigar without the stun.

Her W has a CD of 14 seconds at level 5
Her E has a CD of 16 seconds at level 5 and
her R has a CD of 60 seconds.

So she can only kill one person per team fight.
Just like Veigar.

Just wait until late game and she's near worthless.
Except her rock jump refreshes c/d on assists and kills. She leans more towards an assassin role when built as AP. She actually performs it very well.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

I just don't see what the deal is. She's always been like this. There have been no changes to her at all that I am aware, and she was never considered a threat then.

MarcusGraves

03-11-2013

AP trist was already mega nerfed when they fixed the bug on explosive shot that let it proc off spells. imagine this, trist rocket jumps into a full minion wave damages them and kills one low health minion with it starting a chain reaction of exploding minions that damages anything within the radius. i could easily do 900+ damage (not including extra damage from AP ratio or rocket jump damage) to someone and either seriously injure them or blow them to hell and back.

ive gotten easy triple/quad kills when that bug was up but since they took that away AP trist is too weak now

NicknameMy

03-11-2013

AP Trist has still one of the highest combination of AP ratios.Her R has a 1.5 AP ratio, her W 0.8 and her E 1.0 . That is very much for a non-official AP champ.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicknameMy View Post
AP Trist has still one of the highest combination of AP ratios.Her R has a 1.5 AP ratio, her W 0.8 and her E 1.0 . That is very much for a non-official AP champ.
where is the list of official AP champs? Cuz trists ratios are totally hidden

NicknameMy

03-11-2013

Every champ marked with "mage" is an official AP champ.

Dartdon042490

03-11-2013

I think the issue that most of you forgot about was the fact that I was talking specifically about those cooldown resets. leave her ratios for all I care, but that reset has to go. Especially when she can basically instagib your carries and then bail and wait 10 seconds to come flying in and do it again. Yes ap yi is similar, but he has a ghost, not a flash. and not all of his moves can increase his damage output as an ap trist does

Ayerie

03-11-2013

I also had trouble playing against AP trist, her E at lvl one starts on well over 100 damage, and even though i've played AD trist i couldn't help to notice the range of her E was alot larger than what i remember (but it always seems that despite playign champs when i face a champ i've played they're always doing more dmg than what i did on them weird i know)

but i was playing ahri, and in the end 80% versus ahri is not enough