turret in twisted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shameful Unicorn

03-10-2013

Ok everyone knows the healing pad turret, and how it rips health away. I was purple team and on the steps up the tower staying in my safe zone, and Vlad becomes untargetable up the step which I'm fine with but when he emerges from his blood puddle and Diana is right next to him, the turret attacked no one and allowed them to ace us on the steps of our healing pad, and then push on to nexus. Is Vlad's being untargetable glitching out the turret? or is purple turrets range shorter? Because if I even put one toe on blues steps up to the healing pad I instantly lose half my life.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demacry

03-10-2013

It's one of the weird things about TT right now. Remember it's still in beta (though I'd think this would be something that would be really simple to fix).

It's the same on both blue and purple side but the AoE for the fountain turrets is actually a bit high instead of being centered on the fountain (the healing pad, as you called it). What ends up resulting is if you're on the top half steps you get blazed almost instantly but you can actually get up quite high (all but the last step before the fountain if I remember rightly) on the lower half steps.

It feels kind of cheap but it's just one of the things that is what it is. Unless you're on your fountain you shouldn't consider yourself safe.