Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

57/15/25

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DekonCross

03-11-2013

Quote:
Hebiki:
Bot games are always easy. I know it's a bot game because half of them still had dorans blades at 40 minutes

In bot games do the enemy teams show up? I dont even know... I havent played an officiall bot game in a few months

Mich567

03-11-2013

Nasus... 0/34?
That was a sloppy match, clearly filled with mistakes on both ends.

AU Freo

03-12-2013

Quote:
Hebiki:
Bot games are always easy. I know it's a bot game because half of them still had dorans blades at 40 minutes

Well done idiot. It's not a bot game. Half those champs aren't available in bots, the summary says 'Normal 5v5' and you can't honour or report bots. Also, I doubt i'd have 26 losses in bot games...

AU Freo

03-12-2013

Quote:
Zaphery:
I thought so too until I realized there is no such thing as a Singed or Akali bot and bot Kayle doesn't build blade of the ruined king (As far as I know) >.<

But then again, why would you ever build Dorans blade on Akali.
He isn't on LoL King either so I can't check. I don't know what to believe o.0

It was a normal 5v5's. The reason my name won't show up is because I changed it a while back to 'The in Crowd'. I did this game a little over a month ago too.

cauliflower

03-12-2013

yes. the enemy team beat you.