Shaco Super Sayan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HereticalCrab

12-19-2009

ghstflame and I played with this last night although my build was a little different

First Items: fort pot, 2 blue and red pots
Second "Real" Item: Boots of Mobility
Third Item: Sword of the Occult
Fourth Item: Life Steal Scepter
Fifth Item: Sheen
Sixth Item: Blood Thirster

Usually at this point the game would end although we had a few that didn't. After this I would recommend getting infinity for the extra LOL damage. At this point though you are usually unstoppable. Sheen and the lifesteal early helped out a lot as I like to play shaco close to the edge, it allows you to go back in even with low health and still get kills.

A few things I've noticed. Nassus is a ***** to fight against with this build. Not sure why, I think its his ult's damage aura and his stacked siphoning strikes plus his armor reduction/dot castable aura that really hurts you.

Even if you do poorly mid game with a few kills you can have a LOL Comeback. There was one game where I was doing rather bad. So for one push I tried to stay back as much as possible and just tele in when the other team was distracted I got 3 or 4 kills this way and we came back to win it.

Having a good lane mate really makes all the difference.

Getting lizard buff makes you nigh impossible to stop at level 1.

We haven't lost a game yet, I haven't had a game under 20 kills yet.

inept

12-19-2009

sheen is overrated on shaco, its expensive and it doesnt synergize with crits, so the dmg improvement is soo minimal. the only thing it would help with is if some1 is running and you shiv them in the back and then auto attack for the extra dmg.

better off just getting another 600 gold and getting the bf sword so you are closer to infinity edge, which is the driving force behind shaco.

Max Pita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-20-2009

The link to league craft as follow, complete guide, with all variations of the super sayan.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...ayajin%20Shaco

SavoryBaconist

12-20-2009

ok another game.. same build.. this works my team even fed them by the time i had my build done their team couldnt kill me

we even got close to losing if i didnt solo their base.
point is this build gets you alot of kills and your a strong support/ganker/ even soloist

jiangalang

01-13-2010

Hey Max, what do you think of the nerfs to Shaco in this most recent patch?

LordWalmart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

THX DUDE great guide i just tried it. the gank off the bat got our team 3 killz. we dominated most of the game and the dmg output of shaco was money

HickstyleZ

01-14-2010

its decent strategy ive been playing shaco since he came out on regular server, Sheen is a pro item because it just stacks another 100% on to your deceive garunteed crit.... Anyhoo I used to own real hrd with shaco only using exhause FB 7 outa 10 games on a side lane u can till do this. But to be honest like 6 out of 10 games I get fb OR am involved in AN fb with a variety of different champs from TF/mundo/shaco/scion/karthas the list goes on pretty much any hero i play i can get FB with. the only real advantage shaco has is that hes not the hero that initiates **** ever and if he got caught in the river or jungle hes safe because of deceive. wich is still pro now if u throw a nashors tooth on him his deceive cd is only 5 seconds not bad.

WasabiCannon

01-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickstyleZ View Post
its decent strategy ive been playing shaco since he came out on regular server, Sheen is a pro item because it just stacks another 100% on to your deceive garunteed crit.... Anyhoo I used to own real hrd with shaco only using exhause FB 7 outa 10 games on a side lane u can till do this. But to be honest like 6 out of 10 games I get fb OR am involved in AN fb with a variety of different champs from TF/mundo/shaco/scion/karthas the list goes on pretty much any hero i play i can get FB with. the only real advantage shaco has is that hes not the hero that initiates **** ever and if he got caught in the river or jungle hes safe because of deceive. wich is still pro now if u throw a nashors tooth on him his deceive cd is only 5 seconds not bad.
The reason you go for FB in mid is because half the time there is a squishy there and it would be a 2 v 1 not a 2 v 2.
Also hurting mid's farming really helps alot.

______

Max thanks for the guide it really helped me with the switch from my twitch to shaco.
Now I need to work on T3 crit runes. I have like 35% with runes and the 10% from masteries.