Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco Super Sayan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carleton

12-11-2009

I primarily play an AP shaco (and a mean one at that) and this is an interesting look at the other build alternative to shaco. I'm definitely going to give it a try although I don't have the crit runes for it. If you're interested in an AP style take a look at my guide.

SavoryBaconist

12-14-2009

max pita is a good friend of mine

so i can vouche that this build works plus heres a screen shot..

Death Korp

Recruiter

12-18-2009

Just played against Max Pita today and if it was not for cleanse + ghost I would have been first blood. However after he failed to get first blood and we were prepared for the admittedly insane burst damage we proceeded to farm him.

The trick seems very gimmicky and if someone knows it is coming it will not work. However losing 95% of my health in a single second scared the jesus out of me. While he ended the game 3/8/x I have no doubt that the build works. It is just too reliant on a first blood that is not guaranteed.

But none the less it impressed me enough that I had to come look for this guide and see how it was done.

Reyees

Recruiter

12-18-2009

This seems to be a good guide all in all and as I don't usually play ATK shaco I will try this out and let you know how it goes but it does seem to be pretty dependant on early ganks and an exhaust or some other miss chance ability will completely throw you off.

I play both styles, AP and ATK and am usually in favour of the AP build, I too more often than not get firstblood on the AP build but that's because Shaco is really made for ganks. Starting the game with JITB nets you a lvl 1 golem buff aswell as a lvl up once you show up on a lane, so slaying the golem and B'ing or going to the lane you're supposed to help at pretty much gives you a jump start because enemies will not be expecting you. Having deceive and JITB you just have to deceive behind the enemie and place a JITB to cut him of, opening from behind nets some nice dmg and throwing in an exhaust will give you enough time to lower the enemies health at which point he retreats and walks right into the JITB. First blood.

But this guide isn't about AP, yet I do feel that if you don't get those kills early you won't be much of a nuisance or threat as long as the enemy team isnt ******ed. ATK shaco does not fare well in team fights which makes him even less atractive to me, having my JITBs fire off 250dmg each shot and a 700-1k shiv are certainly more attractive.

But all in all atk shaco is a good way to go.

SavoryBaconist

12-18-2009

i agree that if u dont get first blood its harder for the atk shaco but still it isnt that much harder heres another screenshot to show that this is a great build if u know how to play it right

and max had a off day that day when u played against him

sdjaks

12-18-2009

That level of kills on both teams suggest some highly competent feeders.

SavoryBaconist

12-18-2009

yes feeders on both sides.. the point is that this build works..

Max Pita

Master Recruiter

12-19-2009

Now the guide up to date in league craft, go all the to confere, coment and vote

Reyees

Recruiter

12-19-2009

Quote:
sdjaks:
That level of kills on both teams suggest some highly competent feeders.

There are feeders but the build itself does work.

ghstflame

12-19-2009

my friend and i played the Janna Shaco combo last night, and we were unstoppable. 5-0 until the servers shut down. 30-2 was his best as shaco, a 12-2 that ended with a surrender at the 25 minute mark, and at least one other 20+ game. I ended up playing a physical DPS janna and had quite a bit of success initiating fights with whirlwind, and chasing with zyphr.

I really enjoyed playing with this shaco build, but must admit i feel it is completely OP in pug games, but i would assume to be a pile of **** in arranged games. I do not know our ELO bracket, we aren't anywhere near top, but i would not be shocked to find we are a few brackets down from it as we both have + W/L ratios and over 100 games under our belts.