Shaco Super Sayan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Max Pita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-05-2009

Edited, now the guide is + complete

Furialoca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2009

Great guide

n4ix

12-05-2009

For me, this usually works like a charm. This biggest challenge I have is convincing the Ashe on my team to let me kill the Ashe on the other team. Often our Ashe will just keep the other one pinned against the tower - at that point I would much prefer having the maki pendant to start.

I also struggle a bit with keeping my health up in the middle levels without having to go back to base constantly. Without any regen I found myself at 9-0-2 at a lower level than the guy on my team who was 1-5-3. I'll probably see how getting a Philosopher's stone before Brutalizer goes.

But regardless, this is some good information.

hvywpnsguy

12-05-2009

I really like this guide. This works. I tried it and the best I got was 21-0-4. I started going downhill after the first success but this made me realize how strong shaco can be in the right hands. I also friended Max after I was successful with this build and we played a match together. Max had a janna friend and together they owned the game. The other team was so underleveled that when we were level 18 they were around level 10.

I found that if you dont get the first blood you may have a hard time later on. Also, if the other team always plays safe and are around their towers, you can't really get them unless you have teammates around you. Max also preferred to wait it out than charge in to 1-2 hit the enemies.

Also, if you need exhaust and ignite most of the time. so if you dont get a kill after you used them, you should go back on killing minions and get some gold.

Max didn't write it in the guide but he preferred to wait for 1000 gold and get mobility boots. Then if he couldnt get Occult, he bought another red elixir. Max had first 3 kills in 5 minutes, which isn't really hard to do if the other team gets pissed and charges at you to get a revenge.

I don't have critical damage runes maxed out like Max. I only have one. I guess if you max out the runes, it will really help you gank.

Also, you gotta make sure you are back stabbing. Otherwise you don't do enough damage to kill a hero in a next one or two hits. In the game, Max did about 350 critical damage with janna's damage boost and the red elixir. I'm not sure how much he deals without the boost. I did about 150-170 damage with elixir and without janna and the runes. So you can kind of see the big difference there.

Anyways, Max thank you for this guide and I hope to be as good as you.

hvywpnsguy

12-05-2009

I've been doing really bad with this build after few initial successes. I've noticed that if your teammate does not have any intention of killing an opponent, you will not get a first blood. Also, You can't get first blood against tanks that have at least 500 hp. You have to aim for the weakest opponent that have 400 hp.

EDIT: you have to get improved exhaust... I have been doing it wrong.

hvywpnsguy

12-05-2009

Ok... I am getting frustrated about not getting any kill in the first 5 minutes and I would blow 300 gold for nothing. sigh....

DocDemento

12-05-2009

I have played with Max Pita and he was phenominal. I'm glad in this guide you have touched on the tanks I've been getting frustrated with high armor even with last whisper. I don't have any red runes yet which I'll remedy soon but because of my difficulty with tanks would you still suggest crit dmg % or armor pen.
I'm with you on the Rammus cause he taunts me and I die. BTW you didn't mention your idea for using tiamat and how if you realize the game being dragged out how easy it is to farm with it. Decieve and backstab for bonus tiamat dmg. I have yet to try your elixir idea but I watched you own an Ashe 3 times out of the 3 games we played with FB each time. Don't underestimate this guy cause of his English.

Max Pita

Master Recruiter

12-06-2009

Tks bros, your opinions makes me happy, and give me more will to keep developing the guide.

mermin

12-06-2009

this **** is legit dont be hatin i tried it myself!

Max Pita

Master Recruiter

12-11-2009

New tip, care for cleanse, i am always wasting my ignite in a cleansed champion, and now i am learning to couter it