Shaco Super Sayan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Max Pita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-04-2009

Super Sayan Shaco Build, now also in leaguecraft

Follow the link to go to my guide section in league craft, coment and vote for the guide.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...+Sayajin+Shaco

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................................

This build is the greatest for me, and remember a lot of goku. So to become a super sayan go shaco with this build.
Its hard in beggining but with pratice no one can stop u.

First thing u have to do, get your first blood, but how? Follow the early game sequence

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Before Game

Pick all atack masteries possible, less the summoner spells that u don t use and the first AP
Get all crit dmg runes possible
Your summoner spells are ignite and exaust

1)Pay atention in your enimies summoner spells in load screen
2) Analize it How?
2-1) look the possible solo champs
2-2) If the possible solo have heal or flash or both the first blood is harder, so u have to care more
2-3) If the oposing team is all tankers, ll be a hard game but not that much, just use the mid late game tips

Early game sequence.

Lv 1 to 6 ( Avarage kills 2 to 6)

1) buy a red elixer, 2 red pots and 2 blue pots
2) Pick deceive skill
3) Go mid, probaly oposing team ll solo mid, and hide in the brushesnear enimie tower, and not in side brushes
4) if your oposing solo don t have heal or flash is almost a sure kill, unless it have dodge runes and dodge your deceive
5) Your enimie start kill a creep, use your red elixer walk few steps and use deceive, near him use your exaust ( -armor ) and sure more dmg, so back stab it, its already arround 250 or more dmg, more than half his life, just hit him again and use ignite or kill with meele.
6) If your enimie dodge or heal make then think they are winning and run a litle so they ll follow u, deceive back and back stab 200 dmg= kill
7) Stay in the lane until lv 3, go in other lane where a enemie champ is below 50%heath or near your turrets, call for team and gank it, kill one and run, only if u have sure about double kill stay for the second, genarily the second scape.
8) use your health and mana pots or go back base
8-1) if u used pot go back mid and try to kill or at least take half of the enemie health,stay betwen enimies creeps and him, so he ll not gain exp and ll be totaly bad late game, and of course your source of kills
8-2) if u returned base buy a mobility boots and go back mid and folow the steps of 8-1
9) after u get your mobility boots, u are all lanes killer. Just point a champ and gank it with your team

Now u get how to play, just kill and run all the game until late game

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Iten Build:

1- Pots ( red elixer, 2 red and 2 blues )
2- Mobility boots
3- 2 or 3 long swords, or 1 ocult sword and 1 long sword
4- Ocult Sword
5- Brutalizer

X-Now the build splits

Anti tanker / Survival build

1- Last Whisper
2- Leviathan
3- Atma's Impaler
4- Frozen Mallet

Obs 1: I like too much this build, and u can put a divinity edge if u have money or maybe a Stark's Fervor, if u think your brutalizer is wast of slot sell it.
obs 2: Take this build if u are the only pro of the team

Super Damage build

1- Divinity edge ( u can sell your brutalizer )
2- Bloodthirster
3- Last Whisper or Stark's Fervor

Obs: greatest dmg i did with it in lv 18, 1702 againt a soraka with armor itens, of course exausted

FAIL at Early game ( 2 or more deaths )
Don t buy Sword of the ocult

1- Tiamat
2- Tiamat
3- Infinity Edge
4- Tiamat
5- Tiamat

Obs: Tiamats ll revive you in game, and in the late game you can kill all at once, great build for those that don t have crit dmg runes too.

Skill Build:

deceive, dagger, dagger, deceive, dagger, ult, dagger, deceive ...

just get jack in the box in the end, and use it to extend your vision over the map

Now You have to train to become a super sayan like me
Friends and enemies

Good Friends ( Champions )

If u are not going mid for any reason, go laning with a stun partner or other with exaust, or even another dps, its not great recomended because u can get suports other than kills

Super friend:

Janna: If have a jana in your team team up with her, tell her to get the +20 dmg buff in first lv, and with your red elixer u ll have 96 atack, and ll kill a champ with 1 hit ( Wooooo, greatest combo ever ), no one can stop yours lane with janna.

Enemies:

Tankers: they have more life, so u need more hits, but is not impossible, get armor pen itens mid game

Worst enemies:

Blitz and Rammus, i hate then so much, blitz mana shield don t let u kill him early lv, and rammus shield skill disable u, so avoid then
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................

Frequentely asked question:

1) What happens if i don t get the first blood and farmed in beggining

Just buy long swords, wait for lv 6 and kill low health champs, but don t be stupid

Obs: Don t think u ll have a great start just to follow the build, u need pratice. After some time u no matter what u always go out killing

2) Why is my english so bad?

Simple i am brasilian, and write this post help me pratice my english, all in life is a matter ( how do write this ) pratice, words from all kung-fu guys. And of course from me

3) Why dont use shen or trinity force?

Simple shen and trinity force are expensive and their dmg don t crit, if u get a brutalizer in the begin u do more dmg, and more dmg means that yours more crit dmg runes, masteries and itens ll do more smg then shen and trinit force.

4) Why red elixer?

Read it, +life + dmg = more survival more kills, 3 kills at least in 4 minutes, 1200 gold, is cheap and allow u to buy pots

Build writed by Max Pita

Duirmhuid

12-04-2009

I've played with you regularly and out of the maybe 20-30 games we've played you've not gotten fb what, 2 times. Amazing shaco, amazing build and it works.
People are gonna possibly flame this but the results prove it works. BEST shaco in game I've played with, keep up the good work man.

Max Pita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-04-2009

Tks Duirm, that proves that my shaco is still the super sayan of the server

Charmicarmicarmicat

12-04-2009

I think it makes perfect sense. Deceive with crit dmg runes and fort pot does a ****ton of damage.

AFKray

12-04-2009

this is all fun and dandy...until you get exhausted.

Ominous Bob

12-04-2009

One of the better shacos I've played with. Great guide for FBing and staying ahead of the gank game.

Duirmhuid

12-04-2009

Come up with all possible scenarios as to what would counter this all you want but the point still remains that MaxPita will rarely ever be outplayed, that's fact.
There is a counter to everything, so coming up with strats and possibilities that would render this not as effective as he stated is stupid. He's also fun as hell to watch running from top to bottom ganking and killing people from Cho, to twisted.
One shotting ashe is definitely the funniest thing I've seen in game haha

MadManMaxx

12-04-2009

I play shaco a lot i i would like to say my strategy would be similar super damage build, most of my runes are + to crit damage and most of my red are AP runes do you guys know if theirs a cap on + to crit damage?

AFKray

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duirmhuid View Post
Come up with all possible scenarios as to what would counter this all you want but the point still remains that MaxPita will rarely ever be outplayed, that's fact.
There is a counter to everything, so coming up with strats and possibilities that would render this not as effective as he stated is stupid. He's also fun as hell to watch running from top to bottom ganking and killing people from Cho, to twisted.
One shotting ashe is definitely the funniest thing I've seen in game haha

Hm, then I'd love to see him play this Shaco to see for myself. Don't think I've ever seen him in the range of players that I get matched against though. Guess I gotta wait till he gets a bit higher.

Oh and don't make the argument of "out playing" anyone to beat counters. In order to do that you're making the assumption that he is better than the people he's against, in which this "strat" falls through in validity as he starts to play better players, who will "outplay" him. Can't really have a strategy or a guide which is based around the assumption that you have to "outplay" someone in order for it to be effective. Most guides are based on the premise that players are equal skill-level. Not to mention, I don't remember a game where the solo lane DIDN'T have a red/blue rune, so prolly should factor that into the equation.

Crunx

12-04-2009

this "strat" is ******ed, we all just got trolled.