Ask The Machine Herald (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask HeraldVik

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''Greetings, Herald.''

Said Swain as he entered the laboratory.

''I am here to continue our previous discussion.''
*Viktor has just finished chalking something down on his blackboard and turns to see Swain*

Ah, greetings, Swain. I remember very well. I am yet to find an animal to test that metamorphosis project we discussed yet, but I will visit the Fae Sorceress shortly. What would you like to discuss?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

Senior Member

03-12-2013

A letter would seem to appear out of nowhere next to Viktor, it would read.

Quote:
Dare you contact me again, and I will come down there, without hesitation, and beat the living **** out of you.

-Jayce


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask HeraldVik

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
A letter would seem to appear out of nowhere next to Viktor, it would read.
*Viktor gives a metallic laugh and sits down with a tablet-like object and begins to write*

Quote:
Well, well. I see your temper is strong as ever, Defender. Are you afraid of progress? Or are you still angry about my stealing that gem? Here's some info, boy. I was a little peeved at your entry to my lab, but I have moved on. You know why? I am a man of science, an intellectual with a world to change, not a brash boy with a fancy hammer. Come down here and beat the excrement out of me if you wish, but have fun getting through my security. You will find it is much more advanced than last time.

-Viktor
*He then puts the letter into a tube-shaped hole in the wall, typing in coordinates. The letter vanishes and Viktor returns to his blackboard, returning to his work. Let him come...*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask HeraldVik View Post
*Viktor has just finished chalking something down on his blackboard and turns to see Swain*

Ah, greetings, Swain. I remember very well. I am yet to find an animal to test that metamorphosis project we discussed yet, but I will visit the Fae Sorceress shortly. What would you like to discuss?
I wanted to talk about your Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser. More specifically, if you did any further research on the project after Urgot's revival? If I am informer correctly, you are the one did the original testings and prototypes?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask HeraldVik

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
I wanted to talk about your Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser. More specifically, if you did any further research on the project after Urgot's revival? If I am informer correctly, you are the one did the original testings and prototypes?
Yes, it is in fact my invention. Stolen by a certain Stanwick Pididly.... Though I am pleased at it's effectiveness on the fields, especially since it was one of my first and more..crude designs. I have perfected it since then. Would you like to see?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask HeraldVik View Post
Yes, it is in fact my invention. Stolen by a certain Stanwick Pididly.... Though I am pleased at it's effectiveness on the fields, especially since it was one of my first and more..crude designs. I have perfected it since then. Would you like to see?
''Indeed. A demonstration would be quite adequate.''


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Jayce would walk up to the lab, in his Full Metal armor. "Just the place it was before..."

He slammed on the door. "Open up, Viktor."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask HeraldVik

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''Indeed. A demonstration would be quite adequate.''
Very well. I will go fetch the device. In the meantime, go to the far end of the hall to the left. You will see the range on my technology is far larger than that of the Headsman's Pride. You will feel an odd sensation at the switch, then more than likely a little disorientation. I will see you soon.

*At that, Viktor goes further back into his lab*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Jayce would walk up to the lab, in his Full Metal armor. "Just the place it was before..."

He slammed on the door. "Open up, Viktor."
*A robot eye opens at the side of the door (a la HAL 9000) and begins scanning Jayce.*

TARGET-INDENTIDIED- JAYCE, DEFENDER OF TOMORROW. ACCESS-DENIED.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask HeraldVik View Post
Very well. I will go fetch the device. In the meantime, go to the far end of the hall to the left. You will see the range on my technology is far larger than that of the Headsman's Pride. You will feel an odd sensation at the switch, then more than likely a little disorientation. I will see you soon.

*At that, Viktor goes further back into his lab*
Turning left, Swain continued walking forward until he reached the end of the hall, at which point he stopped, awaiting the Herald's action.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask HeraldVik

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Turning left, Swain continued walking forward until he reached the end of the hall, at which point he stopped, awaiting the Herald's action.
*A moment later, Swain would hear the voice of Viktor*

Commencing switch!

*Swain would more than likely feel a slight tugging sensation on his chest, and then a moment of extreme speed, seeming to simply vanish through the walls, then slight disorientation when he realized that he was in the spot Viktor was previously. A moment later, Viktor reappears in his lab*

I trust all went well. How do you feel, Swain?