Ask The Machine Herald (2.0)

12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GloriousKaiser

03-10-2013

Viktor, you are a strong champion on the fields but whenever someone like Jayce manages to jump on you it gets ugly. How would you compensate for this? Have you ever considered modifying your CQC capability?

Ask HeraldVik

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousKaiser View Post
Viktor, you are a strong champion on the fields but whenever someone like Jayce manages to jump on you it gets ugly. How would you compensate for this? Have you ever considered modifying your CQC capability?
I compensate for this by using my Gravity Field and stunning the foe in question. Then I get to a safe distance and use the rest of the tools at my disposal. I would perhaps like to improve my ability to get I suppose you would say.."up close and personal", but it is not a priority of mine at the moment. Hm.

*At this moment, Viktor turns to his chalkboard and scribbles down something*

It's on the waiting list. It will never be applied to the fields, but perhaps off the fields I can find some use for close quarters combat.

Ask the String

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask HeraldVik View Post
Not at all. I was simply working on a project of mine. Minor brainstorming, so you haven't interrupted anything tangible.
♪Oh good,♪ Sona's melodies played out, ♪Then perhaps you would not mind a conversation to hopefully get to know you better. Is there somewhere safe we can sit.♪

Sona looked around the lab, but not being the smartest person when it comes to hextect gadgets, really didn't know what was a normal chair and what was a machine waiting to be activated.

Ask HeraldVik

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Oh good,♪ Sona's melodies played out, ♪Then perhaps you would not mind a conversation to hopefully get to know you better. Is there somewhere safe we can sit.♪

Sona looked around the lab, but not being the smartest person when it comes to hextect gadgets, really didn't know what was a normal chair and what was a machine waiting to be activated.
Of course, do sit down.

*He snaps his fingers, and a levitating chair floats across the room to the Maven*

Simple technology really. Sound is recognized by the chair and it floats over here by mea- Ah, I am going off into a lecture. You probably are not interested. I digress. What would you like to ask me?

Ask the String

03-10-2013

Quote:
Of course, do sit down.

*He snaps his fingers, and a levitating chair floats across the room to the Maven*

Simple technology really. Sound is recognized by the chair and it floats over here by mea- Ah, I am going off into a lecture. You probably are not interested. I digress. What would you like to ask me?
Sona smiled, somewhat expecting something like this to be built. She floated into the seat and turned to the Herald.

♪Right, so...first off, what is your opinion of my music? Or just music in general?♪

Ask HeraldVik

03-10-2013

Quote:
Sona smiled, somewhat expecting something like this to be built. She floated into the seat and turned to the Herald.

♪Right, so...first off, what is your opinion of my music? Or just music in general?♪

Your melodies are quite lovely, Maven. What do I think of music? Well, I do not condemn anyone who practices it extensively, but I believe that such creativity could be put into use elsewhere, like inventing. Nonetheless, it is a better hobby than others I have seen.

Ask HeraldVik

03-11-2013

((Bump for science!))

Ask the String

03-11-2013

Quote:
Your melodies are quite lovely, Maven. What do I think of music? Well, I do not condemn anyone who practices it extensively, but I believe that such creativity could be put into use elsewhere, like inventing. Nonetheless, it is a better hobby than others I have seen.
♪Well thanks,♪ Sona replied, ♪But music is more than just a hobby to millions. For most, it is a lifestyle. Kind of like how you building machines would be your lifestyle, even though it seems like just a hobby.♪

Sona looked around the room a bit, ♪Say, you wouldn't happen to have anything to drink around here would you? I don't trust the vendors out here...not since the last glass of water I ordered was green.♪

Ask HeraldVik

03-12-2013

Quote:
♪Well thanks,♪ Sona replied, ♪But music is more than just a hobby to millions. For most, it is a lifestyle. Kind of like how you building machines would be your lifestyle, even though it seems like just a hobby.♪

Sona looked around the room a bit, ♪Say, you wouldn't happen to have anything to drink around here would you? I don't trust the vendors out here...not since the last glass of water I ordered was green.♪

Hmm... Just a moment, Sona.

*He leaves the room for a moment and comes back with a tall glass of water, extending it out to her*

It's nothing extravagent, but it is purified. I don't eat nor drink, so I only have water around, and that is only used for my experiments using hydroelectricity.

Ask Tyrant Swain

03-12-2013

''Greetings, Herald.''

Said Swain as he entered the laboratory.

''I am here to continue our previous discussion.''

12345612 ... 26