Ask The Machine Herald (2.0)

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask HeraldVik

03-10-2013

(( Sup, guys, I am the new Viktor. Have fun RPing!))

*The Machine Herald is at his workbench, within his laboratory in Zaun, busy with his newest augmentations that will SURELY convince people of the flesh to join in his Glorious Evolution, when a letter arrives. He reads it and shrugs*

I suppose no harm can come from this. Go ahead and ask me questions. But do not waste my time. I am a very busy man.

Ask the String

03-10-2013

Sona glides into Viktor's lab on a delightful tune. She approaches the Herald when he appeared the least busy.

♪Hello there Viktor,♪ Her melodies started, ♪How has the League been treating you?♪

Ask HeraldVik

03-10-2013

*Viktor's mechanical ears (clearly superior to human ones) hear Sona's melodies coming down the hallway, and he meets her at the door to his lab.*

I have been well within the League, Maven. How about yourself? I see your music is as fine as always.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

((Hmm? New Viktor? Okay, let me update the compendium... Do take note, it'd be nice if you posted in the compendium that you were taking Viktor. Oh well.))

Ask HeraldVik

03-10-2013

((Oh, sorry about that. Without the new one being stickied, I forgot about it.))

Leo the yordle

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask HeraldVik View Post
((Oh, sorry about that. Without the new one being stickied, I forgot about it.))
((It is stickied though..))

Ask HeraldVik

03-10-2013

((Oh...That it is.

*whacks self on the head with staff*

Who's a dumb***? MEEEEEEEEEE! ))

Ask the String

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask HeraldVik View Post
*Viktor's mechanical ears (clearly superior to human ones) hear Sona's melodies coming down the hallway, and he meets her at the door to his lab.*

I have been well within the League, Maven. How about yourself? I see your music is as fine as always.
♪For the most part yes,♪ Sona replied, ♪I have been having a bit of trouble coming up with new melodies though. Anyway, you're not busy right now, are you?♪

BloatedBile

03-10-2013

dear vik,

do you even eat

-bb

Ask HeraldVik

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear vik,

do you even eat

-bb
No, but I must ask you, do you even lift?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪For the most part yes,♪ Sona replied, ♪I have been having a bit of trouble coming up with new melodies though. Anyway, you're not busy right now, are you?♪
Not at all. I was simply working on a project of mine. Minor brainstorming, so you haven't interrupted anything tangible.

1234511 ... 26