What Quinn should max?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanxus Kuro

03-09-2013

I've been very confused for a really long while now. They all seem like skills that you can max first. I usually max out W for the attack speed, but I saw a lot of guides and people keep saying max E and Q first. The W is not that bad, it gives you great auto attack damage. What should I really max first and why? Thank you.

TheOneMillion

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanxus Kuro View Post
I've been very confused for a really long while now. They all seem like skills that you can max first. I usually max out W for the attack speed, but I saw a lot of guides and people keep saying max E and Q first. The W is not that bad, it gives you great auto attack damage. What should I really max first and why? Thank you.
W seems pretty bad to max first. It gives No auto attack damage, and it only gives attack speed when you hit a mark (which is after every E and then the random), but a very small amount. W is the skill that is meant to be the one point wonder. 5% AS that is up maybe 50% (MAYBE) of the time compared to 30 - 40 more damage and one second off the CD? It isnt even a choice. Max W last, or second if you really need the vision, but maxing it first means the enemy laner will blow the sht out of you with an actually maxed damage skill.

Armageddal

03-11-2013

I typically max W because a constant attack speed steroid is better than her weak Q. Her Q is actually the one-point wonder because it maintains its 1.5 second blind at all ranks, while scaling terribly, especially past the laning phase. W gives you a quasi-permanent +40% attack speed buff, then maxing E gives you more passive procs and more mobility. Q is really only useful for the blind.

The only time I could max Q first is when you need to be able to poke the enemy in lane.

Nightwhite3

03-11-2013

I like to max my E first because the blind on the Q doesn't get higher with level and the W doesn't add actual damage.

Aitheon

03-11-2013

The only success I've had with her thus far, is buying only damage/lifesteal items and maxing W first for the attack speed.

AlexanderXI

03-11-2013

I usually go q then e then w and grab e every opportunity I get while throwing excess points into w then q. Of course get r when available. Attack enemy and hope harrier lands before you blind then vault immediately after to slow and set off harrier again. After this your extra AS should help you shoot them down. Having Harrier proc twice really helps though.

Serra

03-12-2013

max Q first- it's a decent poke and can help u farm.

then max e. it lowers the CD and also gives it some damage.

last max w. 1 point is enough - it's 20% already then.