Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot fix your ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arceanaux

03-09-2013

This has been happening for ****ing days now

Kirthalion

03-09-2013

Yup.

spciytaco69r

03-09-2013

There was a great entity caught in cage with stars in it, its name was Iswas Wasis. It had a condition that made everything it imagined come real. Every time it zoomed in and out all it could see was itself. It went around the whole cage and became every thing one could imagine. Incarnating as every being it could. This great imagining being, did everything, it even decided to go into a state of amnesia and limitations in lower dimensions of itself. It thought it become creative, so it made angels, sexuality, love, that brought it to such bliss that it was bursting from its brain cells. Then it had enough of that, got bored. So then it thought it'd frighten itself, so it made devils scare it and cause itself suffering, it died from starvation, black flesh eating diseases. Soon it had enough of that, and got bored; then once again imagined that it had wondrous bliss, then again it was down, than again it was up. Till one day it imagined a story like this one. That is the myth of the entity named Iswas.

lmidorifeed

03-09-2013

I saw a seal at the zoo today yolo

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-09-2013

Quote:
Warrioring:
This has been happening for ****ing days now

No longer need test results.

It appears Comcast is having an issue, which in turn is impacting Telus customers.

YAYpeptoBIZMOL

03-09-2013

it just shut me out of a game. now its a 4v5 for my team. and ill probably get another "Leave" for it too.

TB Wolf

03-09-2013

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
Run this, http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/, post your results URL.

This isn't just happening to him, it's happening to everyone.

Nothcliff

03-09-2013

Nothing happened to me.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-09-2013

Quote:
TB Wolf:
This isn't just happening to him, it's happening to everyone.

I have been playing just fine for days, it appears he is having a persistent issue, which would indicate something on his end or between the servers and him.

Arceanaux

03-09-2013

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
Run this, http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/, post your results URL.

I facepalmed irl