Who is the best champion ? Post here !

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2009

Amumu still has a lot of amazing potential in him, especially with his ultimate. Build him AP, and you've got a tank destroyer in Despair. Not to mention his abilities will hit like a truck.

I also love Morgana and her ability to disable entire teams, or just wrangle up enemies for either a quick assist, or a personal kill. Her Black Shield, though nerfed, is still absolutely pivotal in certain team fights.

Tyravean

12-04-2009

Heimerdinger!

Crunx

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyravean View Post
Heimerdinger!
^this

Radec

12-04-2009

Not sure who's best but Twisted Fate is a pretty consistently good hero. Even if he gets killed first ASAP as long as he gets a gold card or two off + destiny he's helped his team a lot.

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2009

singed + teemo + fiddlesticks + warwick for me

Master0Puppets

Banned

12-04-2009

Me, obviosuly

Floatzel

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillaz951 View Post
Ugh....such a tough descision. I've only been playing for about a week, but there have been so many champions I love.

Evelynn is one of the best (If you know how to play her right). I can go 10/2/10 on average while playing her. Very amazing burst damage and she can be one of the fastest champions on foot.

I just recently got Twisted Fate and he is amazing! I've never been as good with another champion. Not to mention he is one of the more "Unique" champions. Easy mechanics to get into; Difficult to fully take advantage.
Evelyn is good in low level games which you HAVE to be in after a week of play.

Twisted fate is hands down the best champ in the game right now. He has absolute dominance over the map, he can turn the tide of any gank by just instantly showing up. Only teemo rivals him in scouting information, he has crazy good damage, the second most repeatable stun in the game (now second to udyr) and its AOE to boot. He is also pretty quick and his only true downside is his survivability. Though, he can just insta gate away when its up.

noodl3s

12-04-2009

I love Alistar and Teemo.

and I ACTUALLY like Heimerdinger. Not Ironically like most above. :P

sirjj

12-04-2009

Sorka is i get to heal my team and my self and farm fast

Muchozmor

12-05-2009

Gangplank (Yarrrr!)

123456 ... 8