Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Build a 3v3 Team (ranked bronze/silver)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RuneTalos

03-09-2013

I've been doing ranked TT with two friends. We communicate on skype, and have been having mixed success. Much of the difficulty comes from team composition. I have a general idea of which individual champions are great, but not so much how to put them together. Any advice? Here are some typical teams we run. Note that I would play Singed every game if it was an option, but he is almost always banned.

Yorick Volibear Teemo
Maokai Vayne Ryze
Yorick Rumble Volibear

Toxic Spark

03-09-2013

What is this ranked TT you speak of?

PurpleURP

03-09-2013

Quote:
RuneTalos:
I've been doing ranked TT with two friends. We communicate on skype, and have been having mixed success. Much of the difficulty comes from team composition. I have a general idea of which individual champions are great, but not so much how to put them together. Any advice? Here are some typical teams we run. Note that I would play Singed every game if it was an option, but he is almost always banned.

Yorick Volibear Teemo
Maokai Vayne Ryze
Yorick Rumble Volibear

rumble is the only one you mention thats really a high tier pick for newer teams, the others really are more difficult. If you want to stomp up to gold at least just play an aoe comp. rumble wu j4 op

Demacry

03-10-2013

List of champs that stomp pretty easily in most situations on TT;

AP:
Rumble, Zyra, Annie, Elise, Singed, Malzahar, Cho'Gath

AD:
Wukong, Jarvan, Riven, Vi, Darius, Renekton, Garen

These are the champs that for the most part can hold their own the entire length of the game and only have a few counters each that really matter with proper play. I pulled this list off the top of my head so I'm sure it could use more detail and may be completely incorrect but for the most part I think these champs have the easiest time "succeeding" on TT. I'd try building my teams from this list.

A fun comp that one of my teams won quite a few games with was Jarvan/Nidalee/Malzahar.

slayer703

08-13-2013

One of the best Compositions are Wukong Zyra and Graves
Build them tanky and you will own on teamfight match the ultimates!!!

Sam

08-15-2013

Try Wukong Top

Jarvan Jungle

Zyra or Rumble Bot

Hit all the ultimates together. Wombo Combo!

God Bless. Stay Strong.