GD: Help me pick my next champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atik L Yar

03-09-2013

So, here I am, almost got my ADC runepage done and closing in on level 30. Saving up some IP for a new champ to expand my poor.

I'm probably best at ADC, mid, or top lane. I'm a half-assed support, and can't Jungle... at ALL. (Totally gave up there, because I have horrid map-awareness)

Currently playing Fiddles mid, tried to go Morgana but wasn't too great with her. Should probably look for a new one. Also have Anivia for when I want some longer range, but still not too great with her.

Main Kog'Maw ADC, been trying to get a hang on Ashe and Quinn. Tried Sivir but didn't really like her style.

Do Sona and Soraka support, I like to think I'm decent at it.

Top lane is probably my most fleshed out. I can play Quinn up there, but main Jarvan and Shyvana. I also have Garen and Riven if I want to use them.

Sooo... my question is, who should I look into buying next?

Biggie Slim

03-09-2013

rammus
you play "support" early game, but with no support items, just roll and taunt.
and late game you just push like a crazy mother****er cause your ult does damage to turrets,
and you can tank it like crazy.
rammus

Probably Quinn

03-09-2013

If you want a long range mid, Lux or Orianna.
Lux is probably lower skill-cap (all her moves are skillshots, however) and she wrecks if you can land her E+R in a teamfight. Along with her amazing full team doubleshield.
Orianna is more of a support-mid who needs a good comp, who can toss out her ball, group up the enemy team with her ult and watch her team wreck. It takes a while to learn her ball limitations, and I still find myself ulting right as the ball pops back to me.

Atik L Yar

03-09-2013

I was actually looking at Lux or Ahri as possibilities, but wasn't sure yet.

I tried Rammus when he was free. He was fun, but I couldn't really see myself trying to play seriously with him.