Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GD: Help me pick my next champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atik L Yar

03-09-2013

So, here I am, almost got my ADC runepage done and closing in on level 30. Saving up some IP for a new champ to expand my poor.

I'm probably best at ADC, mid, or top lane. I'm a half-assed support, and can't Jungle... at ALL. (Totally gave up there, because I have horrid map-awareness)

Currently playing Fiddles mid, tried to go Morgana but wasn't too great with her. Should probably look for a new one. Also have Anivia for when I want some longer range, but still not too great with her.

Main Kog'Maw ADC, been trying to get a hang on Ashe and Quinn. Tried Sivir but didn't really like her style.

Do Sona and Soraka support, I like to think I'm decent at it.

Top lane is probably my most fleshed out. I can play Quinn up there, but main Jarvan and Shyvana. I also have Garen and Riven if I want to use them.

Sooo... my question is, who should I look into buying next?

Biggie Slim

03-09-2013

rammus
you play "support" early game, but with no support items, just roll and taunt.
and late game you just push like a crazy mother****er cause your ult does damage to turrets,
and you can tank it like crazy.
rammus

Probably Quinn

03-09-2013

If you want a long range mid, Lux or Orianna.
Lux is probably lower skill-cap (all her moves are skillshots, however) and she wrecks if you can land her E+R in a teamfight. Along with her amazing full team doubleshield.
Orianna is more of a support-mid who needs a good comp, who can toss out her ball, group up the enemy team with her ult and watch her team wreck. It takes a while to learn her ball limitations, and I still find myself ulting right as the ball pops back to me.

Atik L Yar

03-09-2013

I was actually looking at Lux or Ahri as possibilities, but wasn't sure yet.

I tried Rammus when he was free. He was fun, but I couldn't really see myself trying to play seriously with him.