Annie's Molten shield now gives 10% Movement speed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megnificent

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly Seraph View Post
This, that way it'll give people a choice rather than putting 1 point into it until everything else is maxed out. Maybe something like 4/5/6/8/10%.
This. I suppose a good question would be why a shield would give her additional MS. But I've seen a few champ abilities that don't entirely make sense in that aspect either.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megnificent View Post
I suppose a good question would be why a shield would give her additional MS.
magic

Dryad Soraka

03-09-2013

definitely not

Sacrix

03-09-2013

Annie is strong with stun, but that's really all. Her shield gives her laughable amounts of def and mr, and doesn't get any use other than a tool to raise the stun back up. If the shield did give a 10% MS boost throughout its duration, this would make her much more survivable in ganks, team fights, and just the surprise occurances of the League. I love Annie to death, but there is no way I would play her in Ranked with the state she is in now, her utility is just not there. All she is atm is a stun monster who cannot run away, and this buff, would definitely make her more viable.

Xtazed

03-09-2013

Molten Shield; Passive: Grants annie an extra 10%/10%/10%/10%/10% Movement speed.

Noric

03-09-2013

It would probably be a decent change but it might be too much. Aside from making her a safer laner he ability to AoE stun in fights(when her flash in down in particular) would be greatly increased.

TrollForALiving

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
magic
hermoine gringer annie skin where roit

Blaine Tog

03-09-2013

Actually, how about letting the ability go like 20/25/30/35/40%, but decay rapidly over 2 seconds? That way it would still help Annie roam but it would also let her initiate without always having to blow Flash, and her roaming would stay mostly at the right level. Because she already roams really well, she just has trouble getting in range.

Megnificent

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
magic
Lol! Makes enough sense to me! xD

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
Actually, how about letting the ability go like 20/25/30/35/40%, but decay rapidly over 2 seconds? That way it would still help Annie roam but it would also let her initiate without always having to blow Flash, and her roaming would stay mostly at the right level. Because she already roams really well, she just has trouble getting in range.
That's another interesting idea.