Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie's Molten shield now gives 10% Movement speed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

Adjudicator

03-09-2013

Quote:
Shottymaster:
Too much for an ability with effectively no mana cost on a low cooldown already IMO, especially when it gives armor/MR (a lot of it too), a Thornmail-esque effect, and charges your passive.

10% MS is a rank 1 "omg worst champion in the game" Karma ability. I hardly think that it's game breaking.

Cards and Dice

03-09-2013

10% seems like too much.

But, the idea is great. Maybe if we halve that MS buff, Annie could dominate a lot more skillshot based champs now while still being balanced. *coughcoughMorganacoughcough*

Fish Fillet

03-09-2013

I'd suggest making it scale so something more like 6/7/8/9/10%

Snailygoat

03-09-2013

Since Riot seems to do the "if you get X, you must loose y", would you trade off some of its defensive stats for the movement speed increase?

I sure would.

Dark Vanitas

03-09-2013

Hamster wheel go!!

Shottymaster

03-09-2013

Quote:
Larias:
10% MS is a rank 1 "omg worst champion in the game" Karma ability. I hardly think that it's game breaking.

I don't see why she needs extra MS on her shield, it's a needless buff. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Heavenly Seraph

03-09-2013

Quote:
Atty Batty:
I'd suggest making it scale so something more like 6/7/8/9/10%

This, that way it'll give people a choice rather than putting 1 point into it until everything else is maxed out. Maybe something like 4/5/6/8/10%.

lileeper

03-09-2013

bump for discussions

Larias

Adjudicator

03-09-2013

Quote:
Heavenly Seraph:
This, that way it'll give people a choice rather than putting 1 point into it until everything else is maxed out. Maybe something like 4/5/6/8/10%.

IT usually scales by the same %, so if you wanted to do this, it'd be 4/5.5/7/8.5/10%

Megnificent

03-09-2013

Quote:
Heavenly Seraph:

This. I suppose a good question would be why a shield would give her additional MS. But I've seen a few champ abilities that don't entirely make sense in that aspect either.