Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me stop raging please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Support AU

03-09-2013

Okay so, I was just recently banned from the tribunal, for raging/toxic.. I wouldn't say I'm toxic to the point where I just find some innocent person and abuse them, but more when my team throws a won match etc, It just really bugs me, and I've tried soo hard to stop raging, but I'm running out of ideas to stop me from doing so, I've told myself I'd stop raging and being toxic, and now that I'm unbanned, I've found myself doing it again(I don't do it everygame..) So what I'm asking for is ideas :3 What do you guys do to stop getting angry and just staying calm in game? All ideas would be great, I love league of legends and I don't want to get permed or banned again :S

Rijda

03-09-2013

Mute your team and their team. Announce you will communicate via only pings and that you have muted both teams to keep your cool.

Watch as you never rage again, or at least that the rage you have subsides heavily. You might say something stupid in chat, but you won't see them respond, so you'll end your statement there.

If you can't do that, you shouldn't be playing an online game.

latenighttv

03-09-2013

Listen to Unicorn Kid - Wee Monsters

Wulfestopheles

03-09-2013

Only communicate in pings

JarryARG

03-09-2013

Disable chat and pay more attention to the minimap.

Best Support AU

03-09-2013

How does one disable chat?

Rijda

03-09-2013

By muting everyone.

Jurren

03-09-2013

Just tell yourself that if you lose this game, you'll just carry the next. Optimism brought me up 3 divisions, soon to be 4

Xtazed

03-09-2013

do like everyone else, marry a wife to beat daily.

TheFunStopsHere

Recruiter

03-09-2013

Just rage to yourself. You can be as angry as you want as long as you're not directing it at them.