Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@Riot: Singed Ult Nerf Prevention Petition Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im toxic player

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Singed nerf why?

Singed is not op at all, he is shut down very easily if you have a brain. How is Singed going to be able to trade with the likes of Rumble now that his fling is nerfed?

GG Riot caves in to pressure of bronze elo babies crying and making cancerous memes.

Singed will be insta loss now if he gets counter picked.


Singed late game needed a nerf, but to do this you nerf his laning phase? That is his weakest point. Any competent player can capitalize on Singed's weak early game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby2

Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
HydraIisk:
Singed nerf why?

Singed is not op at all, he is shut down very easily if you have a brain. How is Singed going to be able to trade with the likes of Rumble now that his fling is nerfed?

GG Riot caves in to pressure of bronze elo babies crying and making cancerous memes.

Singed will be insta loss now if he gets counter picked.

The two main people lobbying for the cancelation of singed nerfs are bronze V and bronze I

Singed has been absolutely dominating IEM.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemo Support GG

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
HydraIisk:
Singed nerf why?

Singed is not op at all, he is shut down very easily if you have a brain. How is Singed going to be able to trade with the likes of Rumble now that his fling is nerfed?

GG Riot caves in to pressure of bronze elo babies crying and making cancerous memes.

Singed will be insta loss now if he gets counter picked.

Champs get nerfed based on teamfight phase not laning phase.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im toxic player

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Fubby2:
The two main people lobbying for the cancelation of singed nerfs are bronze V and bronze I

Singed has been absolutely dominating IEM.


So Shy, one person in the world, arguably the best top laner in the world, carries as Singed which is his main champion and now he needs a nerf???

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/40035348

im not bronze btw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ominous

Senior Member

03-09-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thebloody7

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
HydraIisk:
So Shy, one person in the world, arguably the best top laner in the world, carries as Singed which is his main champion and now he needs a nerf???

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/40035348

im not bronze btw

abuse singed more pls?
I cant wait for those nerfs!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Still Eternity

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Karma is a:
Champs get nerfed based on teamfight phase not laning phase.


Darius.

/QQ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oconnomo

Senior Member

03-09-2013

/singed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PallasAthens

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Singed is pretty dang good though. His ability to easily push towers(By taking tower hits and killing minions yet to come), his ability to ghost and kill the ADC(Bu-bu your team isnt' peeling well enough!) You can't peel a singed. And if you have to focus all your damage on singed to begin with, he just pops his ult and gets away.

Well then, you shut him down early game!...This doesn't stop him from farming. Unless you keep your jungler up there 24/7, then well, their jungler is free to gank mid/bot without repercussions, and you lose dragon control.

Singed is very annoying when played by somebody competent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SasakitheCouncil

Senior Member

03-09-2013

/singed