@Riot: Singed Ult Nerf Prevention Petition Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerrorToad

03-09-2013

No.

OpenSheep

03-09-2013

/singed

Daemon Blackfyre

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzr View Post
You have Merc treads-Tenacious(mastery) + singed ult= %60/70/80 tenacity
How the hell is that balanced
GD is dumb.

Cards and Dice

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby2 View Post
Stop dude. Singed has been in the top 3 winrates for a LONG TIME, and has been DOMINATING IEM. Also, you are a bias player because you play singed, and you are IN BRONZE. I dont like to judge by rank, but you should not ever discuss balance with such a rating.
... I main Jax. My off champ is Singed and Teemo.

What were you saying, now?

Ominous

03-09-2013

bump

Fubby2

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
... I main Jax. My off champ is Singed and Teemo.

What were you saying, now?
Im saying you have singed games in your history, and he is your second most played in ranked. I main swain but I wouldnt want to see Ahri nerfed, because I play her.

And I am saying your opinion is invalid because you are bias and bronze.

imjessus

03-09-2013

you guys say "better ner irelia, she has more tenacity" but irelia hasnt sat in the top 3 win rate consistently in a looong time. irelia doesnt even sit in the top 10. i see threads saying irelia is UP. You're really trying to compare irelia to singed? what a joke. I consider singed a hyper carry, because if he gets a couple kills under his belt, you cant stop him. His tenacity doesnt allow you to stop him. Irelia is pretty squishy compared to singed. she can be killed. singed...is a different story.

Cards and Dice

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rijda View Post
Irelia's kit isn't built around maximizing her movement and locking opponents in a ticking zone.

Slowing Singed reduces both his damage output and his survivability, as well as his trololol factor. Removing tenacity from his ult (indirectly) decreases his damage output, makes him more kiteable, more damageable and more catchable.

All of these things are needed for Singed.
No. Not all of these things.

Singed was considered "OP" because of his poison trail. Singed can be easily fixed by having his poison nerfed to the ground. And Fling.

He does not need a survivability nerf along with that. His trolololol factor is what makes Singed Singed. His damage is just icing on the cake. He can do without the icing. Not the cake.

Cards and Dice

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjessus View Post
you guys say "better ner irelia, she has more tenacity" but irelia hasnt sat in the top 3 win rate consistently in a looong time. irelia doesnt even sit in the top 10. i see threads saying irelia is UP. You're really trying to compare irelia to singed? what a joke. I consider singed a hyper carry, because if he gets a couple kills under his belt, you cant stop him. His tenacity doesnt allow you to stop him. Irelia is pretty squishy compared to singed. she can be killed. singed...is a different story.
Exactly. She is considered UP by some of GD. She can be bursted down to pieces, making her tenacity irrelevant. She does not NEED so much tenacity.

Singed on the other hand, gets LESS tenacity, but he needs it. He needs to resist CC so that he can help out the team at all instead of being fcked over by a 5 man team, which CAN shred 9001 hp together.

imjessus

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
Exactly. She is considered UP by some of GD. She can be bursted down to pieces, making her tenacity irrelevant. She does not NEED so much tenacity.

Singed on the other hand, gets LESS tenacity, but he needs it. He needs to resist CC so that he can help out the team at all instead of being fcked over by a 5 man team, which CAN shred 9001 hp together.
Singed get unbelievably tanky. Im sure with your own experience, you've had times when you get going, and all you do is run at the adc. you're tanky as hell, so by the time they kill you, your team has killed the majority of the enemy team. the adc is instantly zoned out of the fight because singed CANT be kited. all you can do as an adc is run. i agree, if hes not fed he can be bursted, but if he gets a little bit ahead, he has very little counterplay.