Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: Singed Ult Nerf Prevention Petition Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SulfuricAcid

03-09-2013

/Signed

Removing tenacity from Insanity Potion goes too far. Its what makes Singed special.

Quote:
GhostStalker86:
singed does not need built in tenacity. He can get that by buying items that have it like everyone else.

Every Singed player buys mercury treads! We are buying tenacity like everyone else, if you haven't been noticing. Its mandatory. You can't get away with buying any other boot. Unlike Irelia, Singed receives his bonus tenacity from an ultimate, not an ordinary skill.

GhostStalker

03-09-2013

singed does not need built in tenacity. He can get that by buying items that have it like everyone else.

GhostStalker

03-09-2013

Quote:
SulfuricAcid:
/Signed

Removing tenacity from Insanity Potion goes too far. Its what makes Singed OP.

fixed

Cards and Dice

03-09-2013

Quote:
GhostStalker86:
fixed

Like I said before, better nerf Irelia!

Arcaesion

03-09-2013

no.

thebloody7

03-09-2013

I support this thread ONLY if they Revert or do something about Darius nerfs.

fourone

03-09-2013

/singed

Still Eternity

03-09-2013

Hell No.

If Riot had the nerve to nerf Darius even though he's completely easy to manage, I'm glad that their nerfing the **** out of Singed.

Fubby2

03-09-2013

Stop dude. Singed has been in the top 3 winrates for a LONG TIME, and has been DOMINATING IEM. Also, you are a bias player because you play singed, and you are IN BRONZE. I dont like to judge by rank, but you should not ever discuss balance with such a rating.

Rijda

03-09-2013

Quote:
Cards and Dice:
Like I said before, better nerf Irelia!

Irelia's kit isn't built around maximizing her movement and locking opponents in a ticking zone.

Slowing Singed reduces both his damage output and his survivability, as well as his trololol factor. Removing tenacity from his ult (indirectly) decreases his damage output, makes him more kiteable, more damageable and more catchable.

All of these things are needed for Singed.